Unban Req.
if vaq is related then i am too! i played with Todcat all the time and not all he did was raid. He had a RP point. And the times he did raid he had perfect reasons. Don't act like you never raid vaq. You could MAYBE say he RDM once or twice but you never NLR. So don't post crap if you are going to lie...
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I'm not lying, and you know better than that. Just because, he has a RP point? RP points, don't matter. Everyone raids, but I don't raid every hour, or so. And, I don't even understand, what your saying.
Well I was a friend of Todcat's on and off FL. So here is my honest view on this. Todcat, Raided alot but 75% of the it was people forcing us to raid. It was rebel's stealing our cars, Cops doing what minge cops do, Corleones taking shots at us, People playing lets break into this building. Todcat should do more Passive RP aka Most of the time, Though he raided alot he still broke a few rules.
i am saying he doesn't raid as much as you think, you raid just as much...
(10-18-2011, 02:37 AM)7dast Wrote: Well I was a friend of Todcat's on and off FL. So here is my honest view on this. Todcat, Raided alot but 75% of the it was people forcing us to raid. It was rebel's stealing our cars, Cops doing what minge cops do, Corleones taking shots at us, People playing lets break into this building. Todcat should do more Passive RP aka Most of the time, Though he raided alot he still broke a few rules.

Exactly he didn't randomly raid.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Randomly stealing cars, cops being minges, backseat moderating?
Vaq I want to give you a cookie for pissing me off.
First off I said Rebel's stealing cars did I say randomly? So thanks for twisting my words around.I said Minge cops because 50% of cops will just get a warrant on you and raid, This means we have no choice but to defend. So Vaq before you respond to another one of my posts think before you type.
I am thinking, actually, no need too tell me, I'm not. Then be more precise next time, and don't tell me to think, before I post. You have no right too. And It's still against the rules, you should have just disconnected from the server in that case, or tried to get a admin on, or simply post a ban request.
Right. I've issues warnings for Vaq, Ryan and 7dast - Do not post unless you are Directly related to the thread.
as To d Todcat I never played with you, so il leave this to another admin
LOL @ people hating me. xD Anyways. Thanks Toby. What other admin will post on this thread? the only other one I came into contact with was Mikey. So Yeah. Mikey is awesome, he let us jump off of nexus.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Haven't played with you but from what I see on other threads also, the majority of the server doesn't want you back.