Unban Req.
Todcat that cant be the only thing to get you a perm ban
(10-17-2011, 09:53 PM)Toby Wrote: Todcat that cant be the only thing to get you a perm ban

Weird isn't it? The admins picked every little thing I did wrong. So yeah.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
your kidding... Thats the ONLY thing you did wrong?
(10-17-2011, 09:57 PM)Toby Wrote: your kidding... Thats the ONLY thing you did wrong?

Well, I did play violently, but I never broke rules while raiding. I mean I was very violent, and alot of whinny kids bitching. Y'know. I had a few bans before, only one of which I agree with (Basing in the labs as a rebel). Yeps.
(10-17-2011, 09:59 PM)todcat Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 09:57 PM)Toby Wrote: your kidding... Thats the ONLY thing you did wrong?

Well, I did play violently, but I never broke rules while raiding. I mean I was very violent, and alot of whinny kids bitching. Y'know. I had a few bans before, only one of which I agree with (Basing in the labs as a rebel). Yeps.

I'm kinda into Passive RP again anyway.

I'm kinda into Passive RP again anyway.

So is this a yes or no?
I love Ryan.

May I throw in, that you would RDM / break NLR, and would be violent, more then half the time.
(10-17-2011, 11:22 PM)Vaqxination Wrote: May I throw in, that you would RDM / break NLR, and would be violent, more then half the time.

Never broke NLR, RDM'd once.
(10-17-2011, 11:22 PM)Vaqxination Wrote: May I throw in, that you would RDM / break NLR, and would be violent, more then half the time.

Oh, and for the hundreth time, be violent is not against the rules.
I love Ryan.

Yes, but FL doesn't support ViolentRP.. Nor' promote it. Seeing as all you did was raid.. Unless you can approve of yourself, by PassiveRP. I was witness of your raids. randonly. You would influence players, to do, ViolentRP. Such as corleone, rebels, to help you in raids (0-20 hour players) being influenced of violence. And don't even lie about, breaking rules, such as RDM, NLR. You know you did it, everyone has. I've seen you, but I have no proof. But still, you know you did it. Lying is pointless.
(10-18-2011, 12:16 AM)Vaqxination Wrote: Yes, but FL doesn't support ViolentRP.. Nor' promote it. Seeing as all you did was raid.. Unless you can approve of yourself, by PassiveRP. I was witness of your raids. randonly. You would influence players, to do, ViolentRP. Such as corleone, rebels, to help you in raids (0-20 hour players) being influenced of violence. And don't even lie about, breaking rules, such as RDM, NLR. You know you did it, everyone has. I've seen you, but I have no proof. But still, you know you did it. Lying is pointless.

Doesn't promote it, but not agaisnt the rules. And I only took my buddies raiding. I'm not lieing about the RDM/NLR. Also, what happened to people who aren't related not posting?
I love Ryan.

I am related, victim of your past raids, and violentRP, and mostly everything. Like I said, lying is pointless.
(10-18-2011, 01:04 AM)Vaqxination Wrote: I am related, victim of your past raids, and violentRP, and mostly everything. Like I said, lying is pointless.
You can say I lie all you want. Got no proof son.
I love Ryan.