Falcao moderator abuse
Jericho, the evidence you have provided covers the fact that you had fences and not walls. It does not show whether or not you had weapons on display.

Falcao has said that their INITIAL reason for coming there was a report for high walls, HOWEVER after arriving and seeing that there is a fence and not walls (as the barrier is see-through) they gained another reason to raid as they witnessed you bearing weaponry.

Jericho, unless you have evidence that would support your statement that no one was carrying weapons openly within your property it is impossible to prove that the raid was invalid and the raiders have to be presumed as innocent.

Also, since Falcao has not abused any of his powers as a moderator it is not correct to post this threat in the admin abuse section.
(12-07-2015, 10:59 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: THE POST TO END ALL POSTS

INVOLVED IN RAID (Falcao's Side)

This is not admin abuse, we raided due to high walls which was against the law IC. Falcao did not abuse his moderator position at all.

Infact, your gate was fire-proof meaning a molotov could not destroy it, so if anyone is going to be legitimately reported here, it's you.

I don't think you understand that when Falcao said you can't have high walls, he wasn't speaking OOC but instead speaking IC as the current law stated "External property walls must be the same height as they average citizen" to which yours clearly weren't

*HITS HAMMER DOWN TO CLOSE CASE*

P.S. Can I have my M4 bullets back from your head please?

Directly quoted from the raider involved.

"we raided due to high walls"
Walls is a common term used to describe any base exterior, whether it be a fence prop, bath prop or even car prop.

Any object used to defend an exterior in-game is often considered a 'wall', when's the last time you saw a law saying 'no high fences' or 'no high materials for your base'..

Please stop picking out wordings to try and defend yourself, the raid was in-character due to a breach of the law and had nothing to do with staff decisions. Falcao didn't even execute any powers during this raid apart from the removal of your front gate which failed to burn after being molotoved (which was a well justified use of power).

Enough has been said on this case in my opinion, you've misunderstood the case completely since it was all in-character. As Avgar mentioned, no moderator abuse is present so this post is within the wrong section.

Thanks,
Mike
I was there as a Rebel, and the Raid was based on bulls**t. You claim highwalls and start raiding. Then when confronted, we had weapons out suddenly... bullocks... And if you where Goverment then WHY did you have major shootout with SRU/police after?? Not first case with Falcao that ends like this.. Just saying...

Although Jericho.. I think this should have been a BR not abuse.
(12-09-2015, 01:34 PM)Villain Wrote: I was there as a Rebel, and the Raid was based on bulls**t. You claim highwalls and start raiding. Then when confronted, we had weapons out suddenly... bullocks... And if you where Goverment then WHY did you have major shootout with SRU/police after?? Not first case with Falcao that ends like this.. Just saying...

Although Jericho.. I think this should have been a BR not abuse.

I am just repeating myself here, read what I have been saying in my past replies.

The first reason we went there was for high walls, yes. When we got there you were all in there with guns behind your windows pointing them down which gives us a completely valid reason to raid, so unless you have evidence that you didn't have your guns out on what grounds are you still trying to get me in trouble for? Because the raid was valid and I abused none of my powers.

There was not a major shootout either so please do not add false evidence unless you have evidence to back up these claims, also this is the first case that I have been involved in like this so no need for sarcastic comments towards me either.

[FL:M] Falcao
(12-08-2015, 08:29 AM)Avgar Wrote: Jericho, the evidence you have provided covers the fact that you had fences and not walls. It does not show whether or not you had weapons on display.

Falcao has said that their INITIAL reason for coming there was a report for high walls, HOWEVER after arriving and seeing that there is a fence and not walls (as the barrier is see-through) they gained another reason to raid as they witnessed you bearing weaponry.

Jericho, unless you have evidence that would support your statement that no one was carrying weapons openly within your property it is impossible to prove that the raid was invalid and the raiders have to be presumed as innocent.

Also, since Falcao has not abused any of his powers as a moderator it is not correct to post this threat in the admin abuse section.

I have posted my share of evidence that clearly establishes that we've been raided for 'high walls' after confrontation and it would be absolutely ludicrous to also demand evidence from me proving that we did not have firearms as this was their allegations in which they should prove. Their statements are mere comments from the players that are in question and is very biased and unreliable as it is not even backed up with evidence, not to mention the inconsistent reasoning stated by them. Therefore, if anybody has to post evidence of us open-carrying it should be the players allegating this.
Ignoring it helps
(12-23-2015, 12:42 AM)Jericho Wrote: Ignoring it helps

Hello Jericho,

Your report is not being ignored, it is pending review by a Super Administrator or SoulRipper. Keep in mind these things take time and both Soul and Grub are very busy people. We thank you for the patience.

Respectfully,
Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Case has been reviewed and no form of moderator power abuse has been noted.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]