(MUCH NEEDED!) SRU Enhancements
+Support.
[Image: alfred.png]
+support
+support: Better kevlar is really good idea for the sru, but instead of strenghting m4 we should add somekind of other weapon what would be added for the SRU because if we will buff the m4 it would be another op gun for terrorists.
-support: M4 buff, and Frag Grenade <- Grenades could give big issue of innocent people dieing in raids by throwing grenade in wrong place and could do somekind of abuse for it.
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
-Neatual

Lets see.
First of all, rebels or corleones or whatever it is, they can have better weapon than SRU which uses M4.
Yeah thatmakes them stronger, but SRUs have kevlar equipted and these days, people keep ruin the NLR cops or SRU, they just ruin it. I've seen the gangs being lost by Police forces more than winning. Also, they have now somekind of grenade.

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
(12-05-2015, 10:27 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 07:11 PM)Midget Wrote: I think the kevlar should instead be raised to 65%

Instead of letting both parties use the tranq, make the tranq not work against SRU. They have heavy armor and I doubt that shit would be able to penetrate.
Besides the tranq is OP.

Tranq = Shoot + Wait for him to fall + run up and shoot him in the head.
Basically a 1 hit kill.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(12-04-2015, 07:11 PM)Midget Wrote: I think the kevlar should instead be raised to 65%

Instead of letting both parties use the tranq, make the tranq not work against SRU. They have heavy armor and I doubt that shit would be able to penetrate.
Besides the tranq is OP.

Tranq = Shoot + Wait for him to fall + run up and shoot him in the head.
Basically a 1 hit kill.
+support
+Support

SRU is a high class, advanced team and who you call in when you really need the help. It's about time we give them the power they need
+Support
[Image: e19f63ddb7.png]
Inb4 people start to actually aim for the head, i take on galils easy with M4, get fucking global fam

-supp
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • MrSir