Evil Scientist RP.
Here is the thread for our RP Evil scientist RP . (RainbowC*mshot and me)

Here a slideshow of the images info down here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v8JEcyy5w4

Day: 1
We found 2 test subjects, Named test subject 001 and Test Subject 002.

Day: 2
Starting to test with radations, and put it in the needle.
Going to look what happends to the 2 test subjects.
Owwno!! They are beginning to mutate, they try to get some human blood.

Day: 3
They are now 1 day infected, And they are starting to beging aggresive! ow shit! He kills the other mutant!
Lets test their knowloge give him this computer!
What? If we give them heavy stuff they starting to be suicidal!.

Day: 4
Its now 3 days when we created an infected.
We are trying to create a cure! ..
**Test are balanced**
Ok lest test it out, **Puts needle in the test room**
Huh, Whats this he is starting to grow!! Owno He breaks the glass we need to find some help! urr **GRRRRRR**

Day: 5
The Biohazart control try's to destroy the virus, They burn down the lab. But someone enters the lab and gets infected owno He escaped the infected has reached the city

Day: 6
A group of survivors claimed the lab under the Nexus, It was the safest point from the city. And starting to make a underground base.

Day: 7
Survivors and infected are coming down we need to check the eyes If they are red they are infected!!!
ITs a little boy, **Checks his eyes**
ITS RED!!!! shoot The boy

Day: 8
The lab is getting a couple of suvivors! and
2 Scientist trying to create a cure, but after some research theirs no cure! We are screwed.

Day: 9
Infection starting to reach the labs, it isnt safe here they are going to escape

Day: 10
Information unknown.

I could have been there if I wasn't cxlumsy and gotten myself banned.
I was the Leader of the group, Along with Faustie, My job was, EXT Biohazard control
(10-16-2011, 03:32 AM)Vaqxination Wrote: I was the Leader of the group, Along with Faustie, My job was, EXT Biohazard control

You then managed to reach the FUMUKU Office and our sealed offices, and went all crazy, had to put you down, then the officer you brought with you went crazy and let himself get eaten.

THEN! The father of the kid you brought in tried to killhimself, then a band of rebels tried to kill us.

Then father and son walk off into the sunset, most likley to die in the next day

All in all it went better than expected.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
hello i likes this idea its very creative.
but why do not have a dr evil roleplay with people who follow behind of you and help you recreate stuff i think itd be a good idea.
Whoa looks awesome shame I was not on the server at that moment!