Basketball Tournament
Alright so today i was making a basketball court(still has a few bugs i need to fix before good) and thought it would be a good idea to make a basketball Tournament. Here are some rules that i am going to make. Comment if you are interested in joining this tournament and when we have enough teams in the tournament we'll make it. Im hoping this isnt a bust.

- Teams of 2 players
- Entry fee of 1000$ per player( or 2000 per team)
- First to 11 points( each basket is 1 point)
- Prizes will be made after the amount of teams are made( 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be receiving these prizes.
- Free throws will be given if a player is punched by apposing team

If you have any other ideas or please let me know.
If interested please put your name and the name of your partner in the comments. when we get enough teams ill make a bracket.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Vaqxination
Was their, when you finished building. I rage quit, because I couldn't make a shot Smile
(10-15-2011, 06:41 PM)Vaqxination Wrote: Was their, when you finished building. I rage quit, because I couldn't make a shot Smile

haha i know. you were getting pretty ticked off Smile
how are you gonna make the ball? the football? then i would make a football tournament much easier to build and play too!
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(10-21-2011, 02:30 PM)sliwa Wrote: how are you gonna make the ball? the football? then i would make a football tournament much easier to build and play too!

well i dont know about football but all i do for basketball is make a soccerball, change the material to the all white one, then change the color to orange and there you go a basketball.
Sad 
You silly Fultzy, I think hes talking about Futbol, because he said use the football, and Im guessing that you[Fultzy] lives somehwere on USA, and we are the only country that calls it Soccer. Lol xD He wasn't talking about contact football i think... Idea Smile
(10-25-2011, 11:28 AM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: You silly Fultzy, I think hes talking about Futbol, because he said use the football, and Im guessing that you[Fultzy] lives somehwere on USA, and we are the only country that calls it Soccer. Lol xD He wasn't talking about contact football i think... Idea Smile

but he spelled it football though. thats why it confused me. if he would of spelled it futbol i would of known.
Yeah,
Makes sense
What country are you from? Futtbucker? My country does that too lol...