Unban Request
Your name: [zG] B0mbFiRe343
Your ban ID: 4032
Why we should unban you: Well, first of all, I was merely following the orders of my fellow Rebels to raid the Nexus. We never had a reason why (Well...I don't think so) but also this is a semi-serious RP so I'm guessing that the rules were a bit more slack. Also I do have a understanding of RP, and I'm not like those hard-core 'oh if you NLR I will report you and you will get banned forever' kind of person. I enjoy RP's, sometimes I get carried away. So please...unban me?
At least you can spell properly which most of the people I ban, can't. But seriously just because it aint a mother-damn-hardcore-serious server, doesn't mean you can random raid as rebel. If you are a normal rebel getting ordered to random raid, you call me or one of the other admins and let us deal with it.

Also I didn't ban you right away. I asked for a reason and stuff like that. But I KNEW that you didn't have any damn reason. I didn't even make taxes since I was just made president right before raiding. Meaning fail.
(10-13-2011, 03:34 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: At least you can spell properly which most of the people I ban, can't. But seriously just because it aint a mother-damn-hardcore-serious server, doesn't mean you can random raid as rebel. If you are a normal rebel getting ordered to random raid, you call me or one of the other admins and let us deal with it.

Also I didn't ban you right away. I asked for a reason and stuff like that. But I KNEW that you didn't have any damn reason. I didn't even make taxes since I was just made president right before raiding. Meaning fail.

Okay, yes I did fail and I was new to the server (1 day old) and usually I go onto servers like ByB, that allow people to raid without reason but to get cash and weapons. And thank you for reminding me something that one of the Rebel's said, it was something like 'So are we still allowed to raid President because of taxes?'. I also hope you have some place in your heart to unban me or atleast lessen the time of my ban time...
I can shorten it yes. Seems like you've learned your lesson. Good luck on the server

Shortened to 1 day
Thank you so much StillAlive, I will be passive RPing from now on!
Great to hear :-) "Normal RP" is also okay as long as you follow the rules, of course