Ayy Man Unban request
Doing this for my friend Ayy man since hes stoopid:

Your name:Ayy man

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53531944

Your ban ID: 66363
Banned by: [FL:M]WorldWideCoffee

Reason: 
Propminge, flinging cars everywhere with props, throwing them at large groups of people

Involved: I wasn’t even online.

Why we should unban you:
So I was playing on the server, yesterday. I was being a doctor and I was just making my shop, Then I accidently pushed a police car. But I didn’t hit or kill anyone. An hour later I logged off the server, and went to bed. Then I was banned when I woke up, I don’t know if I’m the wrong guy. Nor could I find any ban requests..
I don't even understand how this logic works. Either your saying you were not online to be banned. which is impossible because I watched you do it. Or your calling me a liar and that this never even happened.

If you could give me more explanation on your reason to be unbanned that would be great. As to why your banned for so long its because of your ban history. You've broken the rules 5 times. That is more than enough hints to read the rules thoroughly.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

From Ayy man:

Alright, so I don't even know I did it. It might have been an accident, but it was not intentional. Also on the topic of the other bans, they're bans from something small... (Flaming, eg.) If it's possible, can you then find the logs so I can see if I really did it or not.
Fair enough. I can reason with you enough on the past bans because everyone's made mistakes and we learn from them. But your ban will stay.

However, I don't mind asking someone with the power to reduce bans to reduce your ban to 3 days. Prop pushing is a rule that a lot of people understand globally, and you should know better.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Approved and reduced.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda