Player Reports: 'Do not request log checks'
(10-13-2015, 07:10 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: What about if cases are re-opened even if logs are insufficient and no other evidence is provided by an accuser?

That's an incredibly niche situation
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • goigle!
(10-13-2015, 07:10 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: What about if cases are re-opened even if logs are insufficient and no other evidence is provided by an accuser?

I don't get what you are asking? This sounds like your abuse case where proof was being hidden from administrators which may have shown more rule breakage. A case wouldn't normally be re-opened if the logs are not sufficient nor there is no more evidence.
If I wanted to refer to my case, I would have said so. Please don't bring this up.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Then dont ask a question like that, Awestruck. The similairities are extremely similair.

I think users should be able to request logchecks. Yes it will take longer but if that is what it takes to do things the right way then so be it.
(10-13-2015, 04:05 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: If I wanted to refer to my case, I would have said so. Please don't bring this up.

My bad, it's just I've never seen that happen with a case before apart from yours. I see your point though.
Anyone else have any opinions on this, or any new staff members want to add their side in after working with the current log system?
Please allow log checks, people can get away with things when no staff are online by doing something really far away.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • DVN
yes please allow logs check in PRs, as long as they supply evidence of the player name, making it easier to check. of course time that it happened also making it easier
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • DVN
I agree, players should be able to request log checks if the provide the name of the player and time of the incident. As Explore said, people get away with alot of things when staff arent online. And at the end of the day admins choose to accept the role and therefor we expect them to fullfill their assignments and I presume checking logs is one of them.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • DVN
I agree a lot of people get away with a lot of things on FL these days Tounge

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • DVN