~[FL] Nighthawkd~
(10-31-2015, 01:00 AM)Grub Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 11:54 PM)DanManC Wrote: I have updated the OP with some information. Procrastinating this won't make it go away. It has been 20 days, and still no constructive replies from an administrator.

I have a huge agenda to work with. Complaining about it will get you no farther than it is now. You have your evidence here and all your claims. When I sit down and do these, they either get approved or denied. Be patient or I'll close this in a blink of an eye for the poor attitude that you showcase.

So you are saying that you're going to close an admin abuse case because you can't be bothered to deal with it? Also, threatening Dan with closing the case because of 'poor attitude' is pathetic. Dan has spent his time to upload the evidence of an admin who should not be performing admin abuses. You state 'I'll close this in a blink of an eye for the poor attitude'. Do you really think Dan likes to post admin abuse cases; do you think he enjoys finding your mates admin abusing? Admin abuse cases should be taken seriously not you saying you'll deny it because of 'attitude'. Also, I don't see you asking Nighthawk for his side of view, any reason for this? Or already told him you'll deny it with some bullshit claim like you have done with every other admin abuse case?

You're stepping to high Grug. Eyes are on you, you will be demoted if you keep following this path.
(10-31-2015, 10:17 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 01:00 AM)Grub Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 11:54 PM)DanManC Wrote: I have updated the OP with some information. Procrastinating this won't make it go away. It has been 20 days, and still no constructive replies from an administrator.

I have a huge agenda to work with. Complaining about it will get you no farther than it is now. You have your evidence here and all your claims. When I sit down and do these, they either get approved or denied. Be patient or I'll close this in a blink of an eye for the poor attitude that you showcase.

So you are saying that you're going to close an admin abuse case because you can't be bothered to deal with it? Also, threatening Dan with closing the case because of 'poor attitude' is pathetic. Dan has spent his time to upload the evidence of an admin who should not be performing admin abuses. You state 'I'll close this in a blink of an eye for the poor attitude'. Do you really think Dan likes to post admin abuse cases; do you think he enjoys finding your mates admin abusing? Admin abuse cases should be taken seriously not you saying you'll deny it because of 'attitude'. Also, I don't see you asking Nighthawk for his side of view, any reason for this? Or already told him you'll deny it with some bullshit claim like you have done with every other admin abuse case?

You're stepping to high Grug. Eyes are on you, you will be demoted if you keep following this path.

Not involved, warned - Suarez
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

Dan, I cannot believe you have said this. Your attitude in this post is absolutely off the rails. Not only did you nicely update the OP with RELEVANT, PHYSICAL AND HARD proof, but you even commented on how there has been no response for 20 DAYS.
(10-31-2015, 01:30 PM)DVN Wrote: Dan, I cannot believe you have said this. Your attitude in this post is absolutely off the rails. Not only did you nicely update the OP with RELEVANT, PHYSICAL AND HARD proof, but you even commented on how there has been no response for 20 DAYS.

Warned for posting without being involved.
(10-29-2015, 11:54 PM)DanManC Wrote: Snip

In my eyes I saw no attitude in that post, just straight facts. I have put my time into this and I don't want it to be open until Nighthawk resigns so it can be closed without him receiving punishment. And if you, Grub, closes this because of my "attitude", with nothing being done to the accused administrator who had abused, just think what the rest of the community will think about you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not sure if you understood that Dan or maybe I'm the one being stupid, but DVN was being sarcastic and was actually supporting you and mocking the staff team
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(10-31-2015, 02:30 PM)Devin Wrote: Not sure if you understood that Dan or maybe I'm the one being stupid, but DVN was being sarcastic and was actually supporting you and mocking the staff team

I was wandering why his post didn't make much since as an insult. I had just woken up after a long night. Thanks mate.
(10-31-2015, 02:30 PM)Devin Wrote: Not sure if you understood that Dan or maybe I'm the one being stupid, but DVN was being sarcastic and was actually supporting you and mocking the staff team

Not involved. Warned

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(10-31-2015, 02:17 PM)DanManC Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 11:54 PM)DanManC Wrote: Snip

In my eyes I saw no attitude in that post, just straight facts. I have put my time into this and I don't want it to be open until Nighthawk resigns so it can be closed without him receiving punishment.  And if you, Grub, closes this because of my "attitude", with nothing being done to the accused administrator who had abused, just think what the rest of the community will think about you.

You're right, there will be splits in opinion, but others will understand that I don't let people get away with things. Specifically attitude in this case. Not to be rude, but if the Community does not like me for yielding the best outcome for the community as a whole, I suppose its better for me not to be liked then. I can understand how your anger can affect your judgement, especially after seeing the comments that were directed toward me. With that being said, relax, sit tight, and be patient. This is on my agenda as I stated above. Posting unneeded comments will get you no farther.

See you in a bit. Don't add anymore comments unless they pertain directly to the case with evidence.

Thanks in advance.

~Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
He RPs in the beginning. You would of been hit by the door, and in my personal experience, no one would want to hit a cop with a door who has a loaded gun.

He then begins to RP getting out of the vehicle. He removes his seatbelt, which is needed because automotive manufactures make this device to restrain a person in an accident. 

No abuse noted.

Closed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub