[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Hiring] United Nations
APPLICATION APPROVED

Alexei Zolnerowich
Welcome to the team!

[Image: 1296931_orig.jpg]
DECLARATION OF RESIGNATION

As of today, 16/10/15, I announce my resignation as Peacekeeper from the United Nations. It was one hell of a ride but for family matters I have less time to commit to the United Nations and am forced to resign from my position through no fault of my own. I wish you all well in the future.

Kindest regards,

Timothy Bareham

OOC

I'm leaving the clan for obvious reasons, I won't have enough time to commit to the clan and will just be an annoyance to everyone involved. I'll still be on the server from time to time.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • , Gog
APPLICATION APPROVED
Johnathon 'Mint' Macira
Welcome to the team!
[Image: 1296931_orig.jpg]
United Nations, Im hear to say I am resigning from United Nations and PeacekeeperI can not keep at this role anymore as I feel my feelings towards this group are not there anymore.

It was a lovely time to be here in this group.

Peace.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Even though my time here was short, I still realized that the clan is not for me. I found a clan that would better suit my needs.

Signed,
Alexei Zolnerowich
stupid signature keeps breaking
Hello. Peacekeeping unit Johnathon Macira here.

I have been on standby for a very long time now and have been wondering if anything will be happening in the near future.

Thanks

- Johnathon 'mint' Macira
Due to me feeling I am not needed here I shall be leaving. Thank you for my time here.

-Johnathon mint Macira
Hello, I am just inquiring as to if this clan is still active? I am very interested in the idea in which it was formed upon so if not I would also like to ask if its possible to get your okay to modifie and reconsturct the idea of the United Nations.

Kind Regards,
- Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Clan is closed.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Re-opened at the request of the owner.

Welcome back!

Hitman
Fearless Administrator