[Unofficial] [Pas/Agg] [Hiring] United Nations

Please welcome Tom Lacetta (kippsee) to the team!
The following 4 users Like infiSTAR.de's post:
  • DVN, Suarez, Kippsee, Cox
Are you required to have all of the suits mentioned?
No, you need to have at least one of the listed suits. If not you can't join
UN ACTIVITY LOG
07/10/2015 | EvoCity

Recruitment
It is with great pleasure I welcome aboard our newest recruit, Tom Lacetta. Taking up this role within the UN means he'll be on the front line of the field against war crimes, government affairs and aid across our City.

UN Headquarters
We've now official set up our HQ, it's more lowkey for security reasons and allowing easier dispatch of aid units for any emergencies within the city. You can see the public photo's below that have been given to the local papers too. Applicants are coming in fast and as shown by the photos one of the candidates was being thoroughly interviewed and processed by our administrators.

Lobby overlooking the main entrance

Administration desk overlooking the main entrance

A view overlooking the main entrance, outside the admin desk and seating area

An on-going meeting involving our Field Marshall, a Peacekeeper and interviewee for a UN career opportunity

The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Suarez, infiSTAR.de, Cox
(OOC)
Steam Name: CorieTheNub
SteamID:
Hours on FL: 900ish
Rp Points: 11
How many bans: 0
Timezone: GMT
Server activity ?/10: 8
Why do you want to join: Because I have never seen something like this and feel that it will be a very good experience

(IC)
Character Name: Cpt. James Walters
Nicknames: N/A
Character Age: 83
Background: Cpt James Walters is a 83, Ex Navy Marine. He has had quite a tragic past with the loss of his wife so to keep up with that he spends most his time keeping fit and active. James was not that good in school suffering from bullies and bad grades, so when he came of age he enlisted into the Navy. A few years later he gained the rank captain since his retirement he likes to keep the name as a form of pride and honour. But James was not happy with his retirement it was too dull so he decide to go and help others in need, starting with donating items to charities and then finally working with them in places where disasters occurred. Now James is searching to help others.
DOB: 14/05/1932
Height: 6'2
Weight: 84KG
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Grey
Why should we hire you: I can work to a deadline, Very creative, brought up with discipline. Have strong morals. I might be 83 but feel like a 25 old at heart. I'm a heat warming individual and believe in helping others in their time of need
APPLICATION RECEIVED

(10-08-2015, 02:00 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: -Application-

Hello James.

The administration team has received your application and it is now being securely stored on our encrypted government funded servers. Before undergoing review from our Field Marshal, we suggest you add some more detail into your background and the 'why should we hire you section' as the current application may not even make it to our face to face meetings.

Thanks,
UN Administration Team
(10-08-2015, 03:10 PM)DVN Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 02:00 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: -Application-

-Snip-

Done
APPLICATION APPROVED
Cpt. James Walters
Welcome to the team!

[Image: 1296931_orig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes infiSTAR.de's post:
  • Cox
APPLICATION APPROVED
Tommy Washington
Welcome to the team!

[Image: 1296931_orig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes infiSTAR.de's post:
  • Cox

Welcome to the team Tommy Washington and Cpt. James Walters.
Signed by Joseph
UN Peace Keeper
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR