banned for roleplay
another reason to love dryblood. Cheese
Sebido Angel Lets Role(play)
I Heart being danish
(10-10-2011, 08:43 PM)PrivaTToast Wrote: Admins construction RP is public build...
Rule for props and tools:
6. Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone.

Unfair + cuasing lagg i agree
I dont think admin should have permission to use so many props, cause i counted them and i saw at least 50 props and it can easily cause lag.
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
The following 1 user Likes AlienFreak's post:
  • sebido
They spawn ropes, a lot of props = makes server lagging.
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • sebido, ryan!
Pech is the one that makes the construction rp stands - I think its good rp, but think about it.. if a player made this he'd get banned, and if an admin did it he'd give himself a rp point
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
The following 1 user Likes Triangle's post:
  • SilentGamer
(10-12-2011, 04:42 PM)Triangle Wrote: Pech is the one that makes the construction rp stands - I think its good rp, but think about it.. if a player made this he'd get banned, and if an admin did it he'd give himself a rp point

Very true. While the admins are very good at enforcing the laws, they seem not to obey them themselves. Another example of this is:

Admins creating elaborate situations for their own amusement where they FLY THROUGH security doors and take the president hostage. I should know, this has happened to me, I asked why he flew through the door and the admin said he was rping 'climbing'. Tell me how you can 'climb' through a solid wall of metal and glass? Luckily my staff followed their orders and arrested him, but he protested on OCC chat, saying that I ruined his psycho RP.

It seems VERY unfair at times.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(10-12-2011, 04:42 PM)Triangle Wrote: Pech is the one that makes the construction rp stands - I think its good rp, but think about it.. if a player made this he'd get banned, and if an admin did it he'd give himself a rp point

Yes, but still public build.
(10-12-2011, 05:45 PM)PrivaTToast Wrote:

Yes, but still public build.

How is it public when whenever any of us want to go have a look at it he physguns us away. Such as that worker's elevator he made on the Nexus building, anyone who climbs the ladder he moved away with his physics gun! He said: "Worker's only. How are we meant to be a worker?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

also there is/was some admins that looked though walls for contra when they where cops, so they would know where to break in.
Sebido Angel Lets Role(play)
I Heart being danish
(10-13-2011, 08:20 PM)sebido Wrote: also there is/was some admins that looked though walls for contra when they where cops, so they would know where to break in.

Doesn't surprise me. The secretly break the rules and they know it. The slightest hint at any of us doing anything close to what they do and BAM - banned, sometimes (depending on the admin) for ridiculous lengths of time.

The following 1 user Likes SilentGamer's post:
  • sebido