Tempski
As much as I want to conclude this, I feel it would be in the Community's best interest to wait until the Player Report is dealt with. I apologize for the wait, but I have to be fair to both staff members and members of the Community alike.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(11-01-2015, 10:23 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: The administrative team are aware that my case has been concluded as I have been in close contact. Admin abuse cases are taken seriously and will be sorted in due time. Please don't bump and/or post as you are not involved.

Who is this even directed to...?
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Damage logs were presented by Audacter yet he ignores that out of hand and proceeds to go by his own criteria. Providing me with a 30% and Budy with 40% (Budy, who can't even post on the forums now, thanks to Ivan. For disagreeing? Silencing someone only makes yourself look more guilty.) 

You guys did ignore what Ivan had said in the case. He had concluded the case and you kept posting afterwards. If you had an issue, simply PM me, and or an Admin. We could of looked into reopening it. 

He denied our BR on the grounds that we didn't provide video evidence, yet completely bases his corrupt decision on mere screenshots provided by the accused,

He did go off evidence that was provided and reached a decision. He didn't do anything in anyone's favor. He even stated a "warning strike" will suffice. 

He seems to have a vendetta against us, or a bias in favor of the group in question in said BR. He has a history in their clan and has had a pretty rocky history with us in terms of approving public builds. Going by his own rules and actually admitting to denying us on things that "Aren't actually rules, but they're just things that people do." This is heresay, but it's worth mentioning.

He might of been involved with a clan, but I don't see any areas which he shows bias. He did his job properly on what was given. I had to get involved and even then, the case was a bitter one ending in punishments for a select few. 

No abuse noted in the case.

Reviewed the Ban request multiple times for the sake of both of you Rims, and Ivan. Thank you for your patience for awaiting an answer on this case.

- Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub