Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
https://gyazo.com/c68c7722d86487fe11ede22a7bc287d3

For anyone struggling to understand Awestruck's concept of "in the middle of the fight" I have drawn a diagram.
The left black square is used car, the road in the middle, and their defences in red between the radio and pool squares. The 2 green dots, rims and I, were nowhere near the fighting and even crouched on the floor. 

Awestruck deliberately shot us because he saw the white suits and thought he could get away with it.

Also damage logs are evidence, a ban request does not necessarily require video footage. The fact that you hit me 3 times, 2 of which were in the same second, shows that you deliberately shot me. At that range, only intentional shots would even come close to hitting us. And no they were not ricochets, they did full damage and put me to 3% hp. If you feel that my account is incorrect, please feel free to upload a video from your point of view (as we know you record everything).

A single rogue shot would be believable (such as the case with the other guy who hit me, maybe he did it intentionally too, but in that case i'm willing to believe that mistakes happen) but 3 hits fired at me in 2 intervals within the same minute, deliberate.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
(10-04-2015, 11:01 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Alright starting off. I'm innocent until proven guilty. That's the way it will always be. I'm not saying I did it intentionally. You seem to have a grudge on me ever since I had gotten two of you banned for FailRP and FailFearRP which is pretty evident.

Anyway, staying on topic. If you wish to accuse me of shooting at you intentionally please provide some solid evidence of me doing so and I shall happily accept any punishment that comes my way. Please do not make accusations if you cannot back them up and don't expect the defendant to come up with evidence.

In all honesty, I believe that if anyone messed up here it was you two. You were stood (or crouched) in the middle of a gunfight. This counts as FearRP and in turn, FailRP. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you stood there waiting for stray bullets to hit you so you could post a thread like this.

Goodnight,

AwestruckBullet

Edit: grats on 1000 hours Audacter.

You were "innocent" until Audacter posted the logs of you hitting him. That's evidence pointing to your guilt. You could end this conversation right now with you posting the recording fam :^)  

You wont doe. For obvious reason m8. RIP... I would also say that you claiming Budy and I were "In the middle of your gunfight" is pretty telling. You are being pretty dishonest right now, wonder why. hmmm. I mean, look at my signature LOL. Are we really gonna sit here and pretend that these kids are above this sort of minge behavior? This guy openly admits to try getting his detractors banned. oop.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Please keep this case open until GHOSTK1LL3R replies.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
GHOSTK1LL3R is largely uninvolved besides being your clan leader so i'd question his right to post here.
(10-05-2015, 09:04 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Please keep this case open until GHOSTK1LL3R replies.

Ghostkiller isn't staff.
He isn't in the damage logs.

He is your clan leader and he owned the dupe, other than that he's irrelevant fam.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

He is involved and I'm stating that now. Technically you're not involved Rims if that's the case.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Rims is involved as he was about 2 units away from me when you shot me, please can you state how Ghost is involved?
(10-05-2015, 10:54 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: He is involved and I'm stating that now. 

10/10 logic.

I am completely involved in this case.I am the commander of the person that shot you and I was the one who gave orders.

Now saying that Awestruck was going to kill you right? If he or any of us wanted you dead, you'd be dead. Simple as. It is obvious crossfire. As you stated there was a shoot out, right?

Let me paste a rule in for you: 

13.1 You are not permitted to be within dangerous proximity to a raid in progress.

Now this isn't my diagram, this is what Budy posted :
[Image: c68c7722d86487fe11ede22a7bc287d3.png]

As we can see, he shows that they are far away from the raid, right? And that they're no-where near the raid in progress.

'nowhere near the fighting and even crouched on the floor.' Quoted from Budy. 

So why is it that there are SRU around them ? 
[Image: 9fc03937ed87f1e038a7d4bbfbe3a6cf.png]
[Image: dc417554f56eb422b60a5dfad09e08bb.png]
[Image: 1ac21af636525acaf1cbc1a3a1306af3.png]
[Image: 3d99945479bcec7cfe4c71c28a60e509.png]
(There was a SRU inside the building of which we were wallbanging. You can see from the photo it wasn't just my shots hitting the wall)

Concluding notes. As we can see here player's Budy and Rims are both looking for a reason to get Awestruck banned. I believe they purposely sat in the middle of the raid hoping to acquire bullets from the defenders(us) in order to post this player report. We can also see that they lied by stating that they were ''nowhere near the fighting and even crouched on the floor.' however we can clearly see from the screenshots that there were loads of SRU around them which enforces even more statement that Budy and Rims are lying in the courthouse to get Awestruck banned;fabricating evidence to infringe Awestruck and finally breaking rule 13.1 which states you can't be in the proximity of a raid.

- Ghost
Rims, may I ask why you are at that location? Wouldn't it be safer to stay in the apartments or well away?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]