Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck
You were warned several pages ago by Grub and NightHawkd that serious punishments would be given out. Don't act so surprised that you got permed, you had it coming to you by not providing evidence and messing us around for the past 14 pages. Grub had every right to make you upload the video. Quit moaning about a ban in here. Post an unban request and use that.

Make sure that all posts are COMPLETELY relevant to the case.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Please try again with concluding this case. Your post is not needed as I don't believe that you are the one reviewing the case. The above reply is not a conclusion and not relevant to my case. If you wish to speak to someone about something else then please use the Forum PM feature. Please only post if it is relevant to the case.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-27-2015, 09:32 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 05:41 AM)Grub Wrote: My dearest apologies. I was the one holding up this case due to never receiving another response from Ghostkiller as I expected to.

Ghost has been suspended from our servers for the following:

Lying in Courthouse, 
Tampering with Evidence, 
Refusing to Cooperate,
Ignoring what Two staff members asked of him.

He had ignored what I had asked of him even when given the deadline. I asked for the full video, not a piece of it.

Thank you for your time and patience. We can now move on because my important piece has been fulfilled.
You're a complete freaking joke. I am not the person this ban request is on and I told you that I was going to upload no more. I gave you the eviednce of what this ban request is on. 

You are honestly the shittest admin I have ever seen on the server and all you do is promote those in SAA. Eeveryone in SAA who is active expect two are admin/mod/teacher. You make this community a joke and you have no freaking reason to perm ban me for this complete bullshit. I never tamped with any Evidence and I did cooperate and gave you the evidence that is realted to the ban request. 

I never ingnored you, I told you that I was not going to upload anymore as it's not realted. You have no right to pressure me because you're an SA into uploading something which is going to waste my time.

User has been warned for directly disrespecting a staff member.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-27-2015, 01:40 PM)Suarez Wrote: You were warned several pages ago by Grub and NightHawkd that serious punishments would be given out. Don't act so surprised that you got permed, you had it coming to you by not providing evidence and messing us around for the past 14 pages. Grub had every right to make you upload the video. Quit moaning about a ban in here. Post an unban request and use that.

Make sure that all posts are COMPLETELY relevant to the case.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator

I uploaded 50 seconds relevant to the case. I was forced to upload more. There is no way I am going to waste my time uploading evidence which is unrelated.
Killing from beyond the grave.

RIP Ghost, welcome to the cool kids club
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”

― Confucius

Also, 2 perm bans in 1 month? Grats man. I have a new rolemodel. Also, Awestruck, I really admire how you're trying to say that Ghostkiller shouldn't be banned because he isn't involved at all, yet you didn't say shit when he was literally speaking on your behalf for 5+ consecutive pages of this 15 page thread. You're honestly just putting yourself in the same boat as him by displaying your eternal readiness to lie your ass off. You yourself introduced him to the thread, idiot.

And before you cry foul. These are your direct quotes from Page 2 of this very thread.

"Please keep this case open until GHOSTK1LL3R replies." - AwestruckBullet 2015. Page 2 of "Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck"

"He is involved and I'm stating that now. Technically you're not involved Rims if that's the case." - AwestruckBullet 2015. Page 2 of "Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck"

"I am completely involved in this case.I am the commander of the person that shot you and I was the one who gave orders...." GHOSTK1LL3R 2015. Page 2 of "Report: [FL:RP] Awestruck"

By BOTH your own and his own admission, you're involved. He's involved. So which is it? You have both been proven to be massively dishonest and deceitful on nearly every front.

Completely irrelevant garbage anyway, he still obviously and blatantly took screenshots from his recorded video (still having to edit those screenshots so he doesn't incriminate you). All the while denying that it was from a video to begin with, claiming that he spams prt scrn in gun fights. Then you finally posted a video in 140p and muted. Honestly I think you should also be rounded up with this tampering charge because he did it on your behalf, and you also muted your video intentionally. Only Nighthawk can vouch for you since you sent the video to him directly via PM, which is suspicious in itself, I digress. You and him both insulted all of our intelligence in the name of AwestruckBullet.

Your best friend is gone and you've pissed off quite a few staff members by making this thread go into 150 replies. Just be a big boy and admit that you fucked up before someone else falls on their sword at your behest.

Honestly, ignoring all the childish prods you've taken at me since I've been banned, and even long before it. (Just look at my signature.) The only thing I really want to say to you is: was it worth it? Was it really worth making this a freakshow? Are you honestly this determined to be at Soulripper's feet? Your record and reputation are so cherished that it was ultimately both of your undoing. It's poetic.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Ah yes. I forgot that you were such a great member of the community. Oh wait, you've been permanently banned from the FearlessRP servers.

I don't think you understood when I said that if the defendants don't provide evidence then action should be taken accordingly to the person who is accused.

I will no longer be replying on this thread at all.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-27-2015, 09:16 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: Ah yes. I forgot that you were such a great member of the community. Oh wait, you've been permanently banned from the FearlessRP servers.

I don't think you understood when I said that if the defendants don't provide evidence then action should be taken accordingly to the person who is accused.

I will no longer be replying on this thread at all.

Your attempts at character assassination by bringing up irrelevant topics only proves my point.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda