MA on [FL:M]Falcao
(10-05-2015, 10:42 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: this was sent to me in a PM by another player that i wont show his name

Tools and prop rules

6.9 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included).

and has you can see in this picture

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...6184286E1/

the blue building in the back is not supported on the sides and looks like its floating so this rule is clearly broken without any doubt. also there is a rule that says you cannot build on roof tops

6.7 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either.

i dont know if those errors are player props nor do i know if falcao was the one who built them or not either way if its player props someone has to be punished i just wanted to give you this information its your admin abuse/PR thread and you do with this information what you want.

Have a nice day and good luck Smile

now, about the real thing right now

first off apparently falcao didn't read the rules nor the mods that approved of this dupe made by a very well known GHOSTK1LL3R

which means how unprofissional falcao and the other mods are

2nd thing is the errors on the buildings

it says dont either build on the building nor try to get on the rooftops in which case that is ghostkiller's fault

that's all what i will have to say for now

thank you anonymous who sent me this
Ok. The dupe didn't even need to be approved because I made sure it followed the rules. Soul stated my dupe(of a sniper tower) 'looked mingy'. It doesn't state how it's meant to look in the rules. Also, from the photo presented and quoted it shows the sniper tower in question from one side. The sniper tower is supported.

Onto building on the roofs. You can hardly comment on this as you see errors but what was on there was fencing(to stop people jumping onto the roof) and a radio mask. The place we're at is called the radio tower so I decided to put a radio poll on it.

- Ghost
(10-06-2015, 03:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Ok. The dupe didn't even need to be approved because I made sure it followed the rules. Soul stated my dupe(of a sniper tower) 'looked mingy'. It doesn't state how it's meant to look in the rules. Also, from the photo presented and quoted it shows the sniper tower in question from one side. The sniper tower is supported.

Onto building on the roofs. You can hardly comment on this as you see errors but what was on there was fencing(to stop people jumping onto the roof) and a radio mask. The place we're at is called the radio tower so I decided to put a radio poll on it.

- Ghost

so you are saying that it wasn't approved? you said that other mods approved it! you are a lier PLUS read the rules that are on the website itself it goes DEEPLY into what these things mean

it says never even build on buildings so why build on it? just report people who get on the rooftops that is obviously a way of backseat administration ( look at me getting more and more facts by this thread as i go )
(10-06-2015, 03:21 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 03:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Ok. The dupe didn't even need to be approved because I made sure it followed the rules. Soul stated my dupe(of a sniper tower) 'looked mingy'. It doesn't state how it's meant to look in the rules. Also, from the photo presented and quoted it shows the sniper tower in question from one side. The sniper tower is supported.

- Ghost

so you are saying that it wasn't approved? you said that other mods approved it! you are a lier PLUS read the rules that are on the website itself it goes DEEPLY into what these things mean

it says never even build on buildings so why build on it? just report people who get on the rooftops that is obviously a way of backseat administration ( look at me getting more and more facts by this thread as i go )
Nope, my words are 'he dupe didn't even need to be approved'. I never stated it wasn't approved. I know it goes deeply into what things mean, that's what I base my dupes off.

As stated here in one of my replies :

Howdy there, Ghost again(guy who made the dupe)!

Right, before this admin abuse case continues on I would like to point out this base is not a doomfort. It breaks zero rules. There is not one rule that can be quoted and used against the dupe, I made sure of that while I was making it.

This is a quote from the explanations of doomforting
'Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, both with and without defensive walls to guard you from bullets. However, be cautious, because it's tempting to combine this with features such as fading firing positions, or over-powered use of one-way glass in a guard tower. If you use one-way glass in one of these structures, you must not be able to fire from such a position or near it.'

The tower in question, blocked bullets(which is allowed); it had no fading fire positions(had no fading doors at-all); it had no one-way glass in the tower either. The tower was completely valid and is allowed. Soul, your dupe you has presented first dosen't even work( last time I checked them ladders can't be climbed). Just because you(Soul) don't like the looks of the tower. 'It looks mingey' was your words doesn't means it's a doomfort. That photo you presented is a tower that has been made to look nice but is ineffected. The tower I have made is effected and follows the rules. Just because it doesn't look as pretty as your dupe Soul does not make the dupe doomfort.

I personally cannot sit here and watch Falcao get punished for firstly a dupe he didn't made and a dupe that abides by the rules. Not to mention that he wasn't the only mod/admin to approve the dupe. The dupe of the sniper tower does not break any rules and the result of this shouldn't be punishment and if there is any it should be on me. 

- Ghost( I am relevant in this case as I made the dupe)

Also, the building on the fences was allowed and the radio part. Again, it's to stop people jumping onto the roof.
(10-06-2015, 03:26 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

- Ghost

Nope, my words are 'he dupe didn't even need to be approved'. I never stated it wasn't approved. I know it goes deeply into what things mean, that's what I base my dupes off.

Right, before this admin abuse case continues on I would like to point out this base is not a doomfort. It breaks zero rules. There is not one rule that can be quoted and used against the dupe, I made sure of that while I was making it.

'Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, both with and without defensive walls to guard you from bullets. However, be cautious, because it's tempting to combine this with features such as fading firing positions, or over-powered use of one-way glass in a guard tower. If you use one-way glass in one of these structures, you must not be able to fire from such a position or near it.'

The tower in question, blocked bullets(which is allowed); it had no fading fire positions(had no fading doors at-all); it had no one-way glass in the tower either. The tower was completely valid and is allowed. Soul, your dupe you has presented first dosen't even work( last time I checked them ladders can't be climbed). Just because you(Soul) don't like the looks of the tower. 'It looks mingey' was your words doesn't means it's a doomfort. That photo you presented is a tower that has been made to look nice but is ineffected. The tower I have made is effected and follows the rules. Just because it doesn't look as pretty as your dupe Soul does not make the dupe doomfort.

I personally cannot sit here and watch Falcao get punished for firstly a dupe he didn't made and a dupe that abides by the rules. Not to mention that he wasn't the only mod/admin to approve the dupe. The dupe of the sniper tower does not break any rules and the result of this shouldn't be punishment and if there is any it should be on me. 

Also, the building on the fences was allowed and the radio part. Again, it's to stop people jumping onto the roof.

it says dont even build on it! dude cant you read? plus if somebody with a molotov comes along and burns it it will be more than easy to access
(10-06-2015, 03:36 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 03:26 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

- Ghost

it says dont even build on it! dude cant you read? plus if somebody with a molotov comes along and burns it it will be more than easy to access
That logic makes no sense. The reason the fencing is there is to stop people jumping over there in the first place. Also, I can read thank you very much, the person who can't read if yourself as noticed by you thinking I didn't require mod approval. Next time you state an argument. State the argument; don't be an asshole about it.
This isn't a doomfort. Bringing up the definition only helps Falcao in this case.

Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, both with and without defensive walls to guard you from bullets.

Case concluded.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub