A counter to the tranq
+support
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
+support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+ Support

Nitrospam is never used in the server. Replacing it to Adrenaline is a great Idea!

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
+Support
Bump, would like to see more opinions on this.

- Ghost
(10-13-2015, 03:15 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 03:11 PM)Grub Wrote: Why not take it in another direction and have it so you can apply it to a person.

As in, if I see my buddy on the ground who just got hit, why not have it so I can shove the pills in his mouth (or shot doesn't matter to me). Since I'd rather see more benefits of teamwork on the field instead of one man armies.

It's a great idea but on paper the issue with this would be applying the pills. With this being added you'd have to get close to the rag-dolled body and sometimes it can bug out and you could stamp them to death.

Not a very big problem considering a paramedic can easily heal an injured person without stomping him to death. It is also your friend and you would be very cautious.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-11-2016, 11:52 AM)Midget Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 03:15 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 03:11 PM)Grub Wrote: Why not take it in another direction and have it so you can apply it to a person.

As in, if I see my buddy on the ground who just got hit, why not have it so I can shove the pills in his mouth (or shot doesn't matter to me). Since I'd rather see more benefits of teamwork on the field instead of one man armies.

It's a great idea but on paper the issue with this would be applying the pills. With this being added you'd have to get close to the rag-dolled body and sometimes it can bug out and you could stamp them to death.

Not a very big problem considering a paramedic can easily heal an injured person without stomping him to death. It is also your friend and you would be very cautious.
That is very true. However, if this was to be the final idea it should be that you are revived instantly because once your mate is down it's impossible to stop the bullets hitting the ragdolled body and in a gunfight you aren't able to stay static and human block the shield without being destroyed.
Bump, needs a fix.
+Support
+Support

Good idea but maybe have some sort of limiting factor as irl you cant spam paracetamol, so perhaps make it that if you take too much paracetamol within a certain time period(say 10 mins), you become unconscious to balance the pharmaceutical.