A counter to the tranq
+/-

There needs to be a negative effect.

Say you get tranq'd and use an item to negate the tranq, then it should add another type of effect.
(ie)
Gets tranq'd > uses item > screens goes "wonky" (like you're drunk or something)

Pro:
You do not get knocked out

Con:
It's harder for you to shoot
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(10-04-2015, 11:34 AM)RIC0H Wrote: +/-

There needs to be a negative effect.

Say you get tranq'd and use an item go negate the tranq, then it should add another type of effect.
(ie)
Gets tranq'd > uses item > screens goes "wonky" (like you're drunk or something)

Pro:
You do not get knocked out

Con:
It's harder for you to shoot

Maybe if you bypass the effect of going unconscious you are for 20 seconds unable to see properly  like when you are tranq'd at first.
I.e if you get knocked out another person can give ypu an andrenaline shot
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I have edited how this idea works now  feel free to re-read and give comments.
+support
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+support
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Why not take it in another direction and have it so you can apply it to a person.

As in, if I see my buddy on the ground who just got hit, why not have it so I can shove the pills in his mouth (or shot doesn't matter to me). Since I'd rather see more benefits of teamwork on the field instead of one man armies.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • Jono, Tomo
(10-13-2015, 03:11 PM)Grub Wrote: Why not take it in another direction and have it so you can apply it to a person.

As in, if I see my buddy on the ground who just got hit, why not have it so I can shove the pills in his mouth (or shot doesn't matter to me). Since I'd rather see more benefits of teamwork on the field instead of one man armies.

It's a great idea but on paper the issue with this would be applying the pills. With this being added you'd have to get close to the rag-dolled body and sometimes it can bug out and you could stamp them to death.
+Support
Would still like to see something come from this suggestion. The tranq right now is very OP. You either kill the guy who shot you or you will die, there is nothing you can do once you're tranq'd for 30 seconds. There needs to be some nerf to the tranq.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • DVN