Poll: What should happen
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Should a admin have a scehdule for what time they should be on depending on their current timezone
19.05%
4 19.05%
Do you not care?
80.95%
17 80.95%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I wouldnt recommend reading this if you like NLR
I am so bloddy mad! Every night I am on fearless there are RDMers and just 5 minutes ago as SRU the searguent was arresting someone. We had our weapons drawn. Someone pulls out their weapons and just randomly kills me when I didnt do anything that upset them. I am so FFFFFFFF**KING mad
hello

"Should a admin have a scehdule for what time they should be on depending on their current timezone" No. All admins have other commitments that they need to fulfill. Hiring more admins from across the globe who have different time zones may be a problem solver.

If you get rdm'd so much post a BR. I looked at your forum account and You have not even posted one BR, I would recommend doing so on those that break the rules.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(09-28-2015, 11:54 PM)Zerdrick Wrote: Hire more admins from around the world.

I don't believe they should have a schedule as admins and moderators do it free (so not really hiring) and voluntarily so why should they be forced to be on a scedule. If an admin needs to go do something, he needs to go do something. They shouldn't be limited by a timetable as it's voluntary.

Having admins from more diverse timezones may help however there is alot of time they are not needed. (when there are up to 5 people online for example)
Being a staff member is voluntary. If they got paid to moderate the servers and forums I'd understand, but they have a life just like us. Your best bet is to gather evidence, file a report and stay patient because losing your cool like this doesn't look great.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
Some staff members are extremely busy therefore they aren't active on the servers.
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Audacter
Your poll seems to be very bias.
I think you should have the poll title as "Should a admin have a schedule for what time they should be on depending on their current timezone" and the poll being Yes or No. Not "Do you not care?"
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 3 users Like Audacter's post:
  • DVN, MacTavish, Alfred
I don't see how the title has anything to do with the body
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
No, being a staff member on FearlessRP is voluntary. FearlessRP staff members show up whenever they want to, if it was a community that treats staff like employees, your argument may be different.

-Support
Are you kidding me. Staff here is volunteer and they do not get paid anything. why would they have a sceldue. ridiculous.
Being staff member isn't a job, its something you do voluntarily.
Big -support