[FL] Nighthawkd
Actually when it comes to banning I'm a lot more forgiving then most people think. I try to find out if it was an honest mistake or not and if it is then I warn them and let them off. But beside that point I did not break the rules just because I was wanting to do an RP. We were about to change jobs when we were confronted and Hitman, again, was handcuffed before being able to complete it. I didn't break the rules just because I am an admin either. I will admit the new staff team, including myself, are strict and honestly its a good thing as it makes sure there wont be any mistakes or rule breaking. (As long as we are on at least)
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-25-2015, 12:16 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Actually when it comes to banning I'm a lot more forgiving then most people think. I try to find out if it was an honest mistake or not and if it is then I warn them and let them off. But beside that point I did not break the rules just because I was wanting to do an RP. We were about to change jobs when we were confronted and Hitman, again, was handcuffed before being able to complete it. I didn't break the rules just because I am an admin either. I will admit the new staff team, including myself, are strict and honestly its a good thing as it makes sure there wont be any mistakes or rule breaking. (As long as we are on at least)

Ah, so you did break the rules. I though you were going to stick with:
Nighthawkd Wrote: Agagin we had not had time to change our jobs. So we took the time from when we got away to change our jobs to the correct job (well what we thought was the correct job name). We did not change our job names in an attempt to avoid anything. It was already planned (so we thought) to have our jobs as "Infurion Gang." As I said once again it was a heat of the moment thing and they placed the wrong thing in their job name. I am not admitting to any rule breaking as I had A: Already planned on being that job and B: Was out of the RP situation when I even changed my job name at that.
And might I point out lying in the courthouse in not permitted Cheese
NightHawkd Wrote:I am not going to continue to argue with you as this is doing nothing but going around in circles Dan. I have stated my side of the story and you keep pulling up the same points in different ways in hope that I may change my story. My story has stayed the same the entire time and will stay the same as that is what happened. I do not see why you have to go and make an admin abuse thread about something that was just a, and excuse my language here, giant cluster fuck. So as I said I'm done posting. If Grub or Soul ask me to post something more then will gladly post more or unless there is something that I really need to post about then as I said this is my final post on this thread.
Your post makes no sense. My story has not changed. So what your trying to do will not work.

(09-25-2015, 12:25 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Your post makes no sense. My story has not changed. So what your trying to do will not work.

in the bolded points you are implying you broke the rules.  
I did not break the rules just because I was wanting to do an RP.  I didn't break the rules just because I am an admin either.
You didn't break the rules for those reasons, but you broke the rules. So why did you break the rules if it wasn't because of doing an RP or being an admin?

I am not admitting to any rule breaking as I had A: Already planned on being that job and B: Was out of the RP situation when I even changed my job name at that.

Here you say that you did not break the rules. Hmm
What you are doing is twisting my words and their meanings. So you can stop doing that.

(09-27-2015, 11:40 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: Removed due to no relevance to the thread and he was not involved.  - NightHawkd

User has been warned.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Alright, lets go over a few things here since I see a cluster and a multitude of issues that I feel need clarification.

I don't see any abuse in the first video.

Second video I see a distraction attempted, but ended in a fireworks display as in the video, the Government are the first ones to hit the opposing units.

From your picture and how you state Nighthawk could be in possible violation of 14.3, it is quite obvious that the skins were set prior. I do not have the concern of the idea of the accused staff member and his associates to be powergaming to save another associate. If the skins were not already set, then I would be slightly more hesitant over this area when reviewing this select case. 

15.2 Different teams are created for a reason, so do not ally with other teams.

Despite having two select groups at this current time (During a switch or a miscommunication), this rule moreover applies to the preset jobs already made in the Fearless gamemode. This of course can change when a staff member enforces rule 9.9a under job rules. "9.9a An admin can force a custom group to abide by the government rules, if they feel that it is necessary for proper roleplay." However that is not relevant to this case, but would be good for clarification in the future. 

As much as I want to agree with you Dan, there is evidence backing up Nighthawk that he had this pre-planned. Also Dan, when you have an abuse case, please do not let your attitude get involved in the case. Since there is two ways to go about things, the right way, and the wrong way.

I see no abuse in this case and have deemed it closed. There is evidence that proves Nighthawk is not guilty to the claims Dan, the owner of the Abuse report, has stated.

Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub