The one and only TIERS thread
(11-17-2012, 09:51 AM)Faustie Wrote: So I changed it up a bit, decided to revive this, added some stuff, etcetcetc.

Looks great!
Necropost Nervous

And anyway, in my opinion all the half life series should be on the top. Only the series though.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-17-2012, 09:54 AM)Midget Wrote: Necropost Nervous

And anyway, in my opinion all the half life series should be on the top. Only the series though.

Not a necropost when he just fixed the topic today, and I comment on that the new work on the topic is good.
Generally pretty awesome Tier: Battlefield 3 belongs there. Not the best, but many levels over CoD.
Standard God Tier: GTA IV belongs here.
The best the best the best the best the best the best: GTA: SA, and probably GTA V (but we don't know that yet) belongs here.
Faustie I know you're not very fond of GTA but the fourth one needs AT LEAST a "Standard God Tier".
It has the highest meta-score of all time and the whole franchise has been played by millions of people.

Also, I'm still holding on to MGS4 deserving a good spot too.
I'll like to see NFS: Underground added into this. I used to spend hours on end modifying my Mitsubishi Eclipse in that game, lots of good memories. Plus there's a lot of replay value. Basically I want to see more NFS titles in this, except for the ones after Prostreet, then it got all shitty (with the exception of NFS: Shift 2, that game was great with a steering wheel).
I don't even know what Tier is...
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep