The Crimson Order
[Image: uVPac7b.png]

Winter Solstice

The anarchists return as the celebration of the peagan holiday has passed. None of us take our beliefs to work, but an excuse to celebrate with drink in hand and with those whom you call friend is welcome indeed.
Our year begins to close, as another fast approaches. History teaches us much. Be it the real history or what somebody once wrote down and called it history. But one thing is always clear...  
When the Crimson sky falls, none can hide.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 8 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Jonas, Wolven, , god, TheMJ, Jordy, dev, General Rickets
You arrive at your headquarters one Friday evening, and are met with a stack of envelopes. You pick them up and begin to shuffle through them and come across one with the words "Crimson Order Recruitment" hand-written in red ink. There is no return address or stamp. You swiftly walk to your desk, and upon arrival tear open the envelope, curious to see what lies within.

Inside the envelope, you find an application for the Crimson Order with the following information:

OOC Information

Steam name
[FL] Reebs

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:63442895

What is your RPP count?

What timezone are you currently in?
GMT-5

How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)
One.

Current hours on the server (time of application)
2606 hours.

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Yes.

In Character Information

Full name
Jack "Reebs" Mondays

Background information of your character
Born into the Corleone Crime Family, Jack was appointed as the new Don Corleone after his fathers untimely death at the young age of 11, however gained total control shortly after his 16th birthday. Jack mostly kept to himself until the time came that Jack would be making a retaliation move against a few street thugs, sparking a conflict which ended in the death of his right-hand man. Shortly after turning 18, Jack enlisted in the USMC, however his tour of duty was cut short when Jack was involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident in his HUMVEE, causing him to be unfit to serve the remainder of his tour of duty. Shortly after returning home, he found a job with EvoCity's Police Department. In addition, Jack found work with Park Industries, until they were acquired by Estleback Corporation on January 31 2017. Following a his term as a Trial Field Operative, Jack worked as Field Operative, and later as a Senior Field Operative with the Estleback Corporation, which closed on January 5th, 2018. 

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who? 
I do, yes. These people are: Commander GHOSTK1LL3R, Advisor DVN, Advisor Captain Barry, Inquisitious Anarchist Jonas, Anarchist TheMJ, and Anarchist John Silvertan.

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
I am looking for a change of pace, in addition to honing my aggressive RP skills.

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
What mainly splits me apart from other candidates is my will to learn. I am eager to hone my aggressive RP skills in any way.

Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
For the most part, yes.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
Mouse 3: Health Kits; Mouse 4: Injection Needles, NUMPAD *: Rifle Ammunition; NUMPAD -: Kevlar; NUMPAD 9: Voiceradio Off; NUMPAD 6: Voiceradio on; NUMPAD 3: Voiceradio Switch; k: Detonate Breach Charge
Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : Yes
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee:  Yes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
For Mid-Long Range, I prefer to use the M4A1 or Galil.
For Short Range, I prefer to use an XM or AK-47.

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Most likely, yes.

Clans you have previously been involved with
Blackwatch; Brostleback Corporation; Park Industries; Estleback Corporation

Reason for leaving these previous clans
Inactive; Closed; Acquired by Estleback Corporation; Closed.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
Will acquire and forward directly to Advisor DVN.

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 4 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Wolven, Captain Barry, DVN, Falc
[Image: kVapH0U.png]

Mr Jack "Reebs" Mondays, your application is received and undergoing review.

Thank you for your application.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  •

[Image: uVPac7b.png]

Applicant Announcement

(01-05-2018, 09:24 PM)Reebs Wrote: Application

Good evening Mr. Mondays. We've taken the time to review your application and personal conduct for some days now, it seems the reports we've received back from our intelligence personnel are in your favour.

We would like to warmly welcome you to The Crimson Order as a trusted member of our Anarchists. Please familiarise yourself with the role in our information centre. We will be in touch shortly before the next operation to get you on our system, during this time please do not disclose your position within The Crimson Order or any information supplied by us as this could endanger not only your own life but your families and other citizens.

I look forward to working with you Mr Mondays.

Regards,
Mui Tai Cracpie,
Advisor | The Crimson Order
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Jordy, Reebs, god, Wolven
leaving clan due to inactive of clan so long fair well
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 2 users Like JohnSilver's post:
  • Wolven,
Dear Crimson Order,

Unfortunately, my time has come to an end here. During my time I have done my best to protect our rights from power-hungry officials. It's been a pleasure lads.

Regards,
MJ
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 3 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Wolven, Captain Barry,
Dear guys at Crimson Order,

Im regret to inform that I' m leaving this clan. I would like to thank you for the time, but i can' t. Ive never played with you. In fact, 
I've actually never been invited to the clan ingame.

Good luck with everything!

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • god,
OOC:

Hey all,

first and for-most i'd like to apolgize for the inactivity from myself towards this clan. I am sorry for not being active enough in order to maintain it. My intentions was to pass leadership down and let the clan be run by trusted memebers within the clan however this never came to light.

I am not closing the clan however I am mearly in the intrests of transparency informing everyone this clan will be inactive but not dead. My intentions of creating this clan was so anyone within the clan would know they could be trusted in combat regardless of what occurs and I still keep to this today.

I wanted Crimson to be a clan where if you knew someone was in it you'd know you could trust them to cover your back.

In the future I will make attempts to bring this clan back to life however right now that simply isn't the case.

If clan members want to do small clanRP's within 2/5 of them I am more than happy for you to do that. You do not need me on for it to work!

Love from

Pablo Pablo
The following 5 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Link, Wolven, Jordy, DVN
Arma 3 > Garry's Mod

[Image: hNiXRG0.jpg]
The following 8 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, DVN, , Jordy, Jonas, General Rickets, JackZ, Flame..
@Ghostk1ll3r clan RP tonight??
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, Willem de Walrus