Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16315098

What is your RPP count? 10

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +1

What is your current amount of bans? 2

Current hours on the server? 975

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Jefferson Stafford

Background information of your character: Harsh person with low temper, gets triggered fast.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Because i think you could use someone like me.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Nice dupes and loyalty

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Always

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yes

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Hustlers

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Low activity

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? Sure
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
The following 1 user Likes RockDead69's post:
  • Awestruck
Posting on behalf of Frost

---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Frost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

What is your RPP count? - 10

What timezone are you currently in? GMT

What is your current amount of bans? 12

Current hours on the server? 1500 somthing, can't remember as im banned..

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? - Yes

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: Potato Potato

Background information of your character: Potato Potato was born in England then 3 years later him and all his family moved countrys to America and moved to the city called 'Evocity'.
When Potato got into the City for the first time his Family and Him was going around to find a home. But.. him and his family got stopped by four armed men using AK-47's and they commanded to follow them.
Potato being a good person, he followed them and they took him and his family to an unknown place in the forest and split them all up and took Potato away from all of his family. His family got later on took to another
unkown location and got tied up. While Potato got given a gun which was diffrent to there guns, It was a Galil. Potato then relized he liked guns and asked the armed men; 'What do I do with this?'
The men replied you kill people with it, then Potato said 'Kill people? I am looking forward to this.' The men then grabbed Potato's Hand and pulled him into a room where his Family was tied up and the men forced Potato
to shoot his cousin or he will be killed. Potato who turned around and shot his cousin then said 'Do I kill the rest of them?' The men replied, Yes. So Potato then killed the rest of his family and the men took him and started
training him how to win in Gun Fights and Raids, Potato then turned around and said in his head, I've just killed my family haven't I? Then one of the men tapped him on the shoulder and said Follow me
and then he followed the men and then they said you can go be free and kill all enimies. If you need us use this. The men gave him a radio and said press this to talk. The men then said do you want us to drop you of or will you go yourself? He then replied
No, I'll go myself. Thank you for helping me. A few Years passed, by that time he was 16, He knew how to use guns really good and had killed many people, Potato then went and met some people and made friends. Later that day he descoverd these friends had guns aswell
so he asked 'Would you like to join me and takeover this place?' His friends then replied, Yes! I will. He got in his friends car and said to his friends, Hop in! We are going! They got into the car
and Potato drove to  the base where he got trained at and he was armed ready. Potato then asked his friends do you have molotoves? His friend replied, Yes. Only 2 of them though, go easy with them.
He then through one of the molotoves at the front gate and then hid behind his car for cover, a few seconds later 4 men rushed out with guns and Potato and his friends killed them and ran into the base to
see if more poeple was inside, when inside they seen Contraband, Weed and Contraband so they take the money out of the contraband and shot the contraband and ran back out to the front gate were his
friends was. He said to his friends; I have just got 10,000$ of contraband inside there. Lets go! They all jumped in the car and drove off back to a safe place and then made a base.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? - I want to join the Crimson Order because I believe its a powerful clan and i've been in it before.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I will bring my weaponry, Loyalty and my life and help.

---------- Additional Information ----------

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? - Yes

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? - I have all the binds that is needed

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Denino Family / The Silver Fang

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Denino got shut down and im leaving because inactivity

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? - Yes
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
RockDude69 Wrote:-snip-

Frost Wrote:-snip-

Application acknowledged | Currently under review

Thank you for applying, please be patient while your application is reviewed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Oh yeah, Crimson are back in town ladies.
(10-16-2016, 10:30 AM)Falc Wrote: Oh yeah, Crimson are back in town ladies.

You said it!
Wolven

Steam Name: Centurion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59563366

What is your RPP count? 7

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1

What is your current amount of bans? 0

Current hours on the server? 981 and climbing.

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? I do.

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: Sergai 'Centurino' Varkov

Background information of your character: Sergai 'Centurion' Varkov... Where to start?

Born and raised in Moscow by an his mentally ill mother. His father had left before he had been born, and his mother soon became a slave to those who wanted an evening's 'entertainment'. Until the age of 10 Sergai was constantly attacked, abused, chewed up and spat out. As Sergai reached his 12th birthday it dawned on him. After yearts of watching the goons around him and despising their every move he clicked. Taking a kitchen knife into his mothers room, watching his own parent being used, he plunged a knife into the spine of his enemy. He soon became addicted to what the felt that night.

Power.

It was not long before Sergai began to make the Varkov name heard. An child of only age 15, he was. 15, and rising from the depths of the underground mob. By the time Sergai was 18 he had assassinated, corrupted or befriended all those who stood in the way of his path to power and as he became an adult he could look back at how he had acquired his empire. Of the two friends he had, one soon passed away in an operation. Drug bust. What could Sergai do? Run in and lose what he had worked so hard for? No. He saw the method in his madness. His friend, however, did not. Returning home one night, Sergai found what he had dreaded since birth. His mother nailed to a cross, raped, beaten, killed. Sergai lost his world in moment.

Powerless.

That's when it happened. At the age of 18 he walked away from it all. His fortunes had come to nothing, his power had come to nothing, his wives had come to nothing. His trust had cost him everything. For the next 10 years Sergai lived alone. He rarely left home, he rarely age well and he never made friends. Silence from his 'friend' and his empire crumbled until being taken over by the very friend who cost him the world. Darkness seemed to fall as Sergai had no way to carry out his revenge, his suspect was a ghost. However, at the age of 30, hope. When watching the news one eveing and drinking himself to sleep as usual, he saw a ghost. His friend's face on the news, and his last location. He knew it was his chance. He had his weapons, his ammunition, he equipment. All he needed, was a team.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? In need of brothers. Men to stand by my side, watch my back and lead me to victory.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I offer the Crimson order a mad drunkard with a passion for killing. Supplied with my own weapons and ammunition, a high skill set and bad temper, I am a formidable enemy to our opposition.

---------- Additional Information ----------

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Very.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? I have key binds for: Medkits, Healing Injections, Rifle Ammunition, Kevlar, AK-47, Steroids and a knife.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Denino.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Shutdown.

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? I will follow orders to the letter, despite danger or risk of certain death.
The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
  • Falc, Ratatoskrr
Closed
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]