The Crimson Order
[Image: cnW2YZR.png]
The Crimson has decided it's time once again to make it's presence known. We have decided that it was best for the Crimson Order for the removal of:

Ivan Tempski

We, the order felt it was necessary to remove this fighter from our ranks as we felt he was a chink in the chain. However, with the removal of this fighter we decided to acquire some more. After searching the battlefield for a long time we noticed a special talent within two fighters. We'd like to welcome two new recruits:

- Qtzy
- Suarez 

To other applicants, please make sure that you take time into your applications, also all applicants if you pass the application process and go into phase two you will be required to send me a video of a raid that you are in so we can access your skills in game.

- Ghost
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Suarez, Ivan Tempski

All applications are being re-looked at due to the change of weaponry. 

-Ghost
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Not A Potato

Steam ID: I have no idea, nothing comes up when i search for my name in the ID finder.

What is your RPP count? None

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1 i think. Anyways - Denmark.

What is your current amount of bans? 0

Current hours on the server? almost 800 hours, cant remember the exact number.

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? I have a microphone, never used teamspeak before though...

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Oliver Molo

Background information: Crew up in the Serbian Woods, during the war in Serbia he did unspeakable things to women and children alike. He was responsible for mass murders of innocent civilians, and the ethnic cleansing of the land. After the war he joined his brothers who fled to america to make life anew, they where called the Molo Brothers, and their thing was: Extreme violence and blood sacrifices. They made money on everything illegal. And anyone who gave them trouble faced a fate worse than death. The lucky ones was executed right away. But after the Government cleaned up, all of his brothers were killed, and he only survived because he fled as a coward, instead of dying side by side with his brothers. Now he wants to use his fighting skills to aid the Crimson Order.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? They seem like a nice clan + I was invited by the leader.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I will bring mu Galil, my AWP, and my loyalty.

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): I only play shooters on xbox, so most of the shooting experience i have is from Gmod. i did play counter strike: Source many years ago, and i rekt all my friends.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Im always well supplied, i don't ask for anything.

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: Galil - Best gun in the game - AWP - Best sniper.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Molo Brothers.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? I just wanna try something new.
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Jono

Steam ID:

What is your RPP count? 15

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +0/1

Current hours on the server? around 1600

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Mamoon Bin Qaiid

Background information: Ex Mosaad agent, was fired for killing a civilian in a firefight.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I enjoy the clan’s image, and get a long with a lot of people within the clan. I also appreciate how active you are when compared to other clans, which was a driving force behind my application.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? A certain set of skills. Have lots of knowledge of PVP and Clans in general due to past experiences in  a variety of clans, and clan wars. I’m also decent with a gun, know positioning in raids, and am counties of other people. This makes me a good team member for any potentially aggressive situation which may arise.

---------- Additional Information ----------  

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): Not a great deal of relevant info: 
Competitive WOW guild
Lots of gmod experience (3500+ hours)

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)Yes

What is your favourite weapon on Another Community(Also note attachments you would use) and why:

XM - As it’s a roflstomp, fun to use.
AK-47 - Higher damage than a galil, decent fire rate, and the extra recoil is negligible as I know how to manage it.
Molotov - When blinded becomes an extremely useful tool, of course.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Recently, none.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?

Except for my first clan, I have left all other clans due to their closure.
A more fitting signature. 

Myself and Falcao have decided it was time again to acquire more members to the Crimson Order. After much consideration we have decided to allow the following players to join:
- Not a Potato
- Jono
- Jackzz

These members have been specifically chosen for the clan. Some are hand picked; some have had to go through intense training. 

To members of Crimson, please be sure to read our steam group information as there are some matter and things to discuss.

-Pablo Pablo si

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

What is your RPP count? 16

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1

What is your current amount of bans? Non

Current hours on the server? 1355

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? I do have teamspeak, But no mic

Full Name: Victoria Pauline

Background information: Has been working in the EvoCity Private Military in 6 years. Have a husband in the same Military. Two grown up kids on 19 and 21 years old.
Live in EvoCity at EvoCity Appartment Floor #2 room #4

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? As I've quit my job at the private militay I currently need a something ells to do. Which The Crimson Order will take care of very well. I will keep justice.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I wil bring all my military skills, Weapons that I've earned in the past. I will expertise as well as the support to the team.

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): N/A

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? yes

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: Galil as it is an all around easy aim weapon which is good for both Mid range and Semi range.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: I've been the boss of "Fallen Angels" who never really started up.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? As the clan didnt go well I chose to leave it behind.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
very reputable members

wouldnt want to come across these bunch
The following 2 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Tomo,
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ukraine

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2596995

What is your RPP count? 0

What timezone are you currently in? Eastern Standard Time

Current hours on the server? 40 Hours

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Xavier Hargreaves

Background information: Xavier was born in Orlando, FL and grew up there with his mother while his father, Connor Hargreaves was deployed in Afghanistan as a Private Security contractor making great money for the Hargreaves family. Around thirteen years old Xavier started to get an interest in Politics and how the system worked in the United States, following his fathers advice he would grow up to attend the University of Central Florida and major in Political Science. After learning everything about the system he sought a career in it but with little to no connections It did not get him far. His family was wealthy enough to support him but he decided to go a different path of his father and join the Military instead of the Private sector of security. After serving three years the US Army he opted not to go back to Orlando but to move to EvoCity for new adventures. As soon as he arrived he realized the corruptness of the local government but with his financial situation dwindling he decided to settle down. After months of living there he came across a group known as the 'Crimson Order', after seeing these skilled tacticians in action he was quite intrigued and soon met up with them in an attempt to align himself with them.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order?
After seeing the corrupt scum of the EvoCity Government and Resistance, I want to help secure the city as well as elevate my status in the world.
What will you bring to the Crimson Order?
A skilled and well trained tactical operative that can succeed under extreme pressure and circumstances and carry out orders to the best of my ability.

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): I've been roleplaying about ten years on garrys mod and eleven years in total. I started out early on Dark RPs when I was younger and as I learned how to serious roleplay I advanced to HL2rp. I've been in command positions in the combine on those servers such as OfC on ShhRP, TSG RP and Resistance on TnB. I've been a moderator on several HL2 rp communities and super admin on one of them. I played PERP a few years back and excelled with moderator there before it fell. 

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes, I have the sufficient funds to keep myself well equipped.

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: When it comes down to it, the Galil is the weapon of choice when you are in a firefight so that would obviously be my favorite weapon to use. But I tailor my guns to the roleplay i'm in at the time. If we're going in a stealth operation I'd obviously choose to use a lesser silenced weapon.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: None

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?

The Crimson has decided it's best for the Order to expand once again. However, with this news comes tragic news. One of our members :
- Not A Potato

Has been removed from the circle as trust has become an issue. However, with this member being removed from the clan we have decided to open our gates once again. We decided to allow two new members to join the order:
- MJ
- Balls

We feel that they have the natural talent we look for and aim to improve these members to their max. May I remind all Crimson members to look at the steam group for updates that are happening in the clan.

Please note future applicants we have changed our template to join so please make sure you're using the most up-to-date one.

Steam Name: Dawson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80402904

What is your RPP count? 1

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +0 (Great Britain)

What is your current amount of bans? 3 I believe? (Between 0 - 80h I was a proper noob lol)

Current hours on the server? 297

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes, however I will need to make a new teamspeak because I can't remember my login.

Full Name: Bill Conway

Background information: Bill was born on the 27th of December 1988 in London. Bill was born into a successful family who were renowned in the construction industry. His father, George was a successful civil engineer who worked on great construction projects. Unfortunately George died when Bill was only five years old. Bill, his younger brother Ben, and his mother were left without George in their stately home in London. Fortunately, enough money was left by his father for them to survive without anyone actually working in the family, as Bill's mother Eliza, didn't actually work, and was a home maker. Bill completed secondary school and excelled in his exams, and then moved onto college. At college Bill studied Biomedical Science, English, and higher mathematics. Bill passed all of his A-levels. Soon after leaving college Bill then travelled up north to Newcastle, where he studied Economics at Durham University. After three years of studying Bill had completed his course and was set for a job in banking. After five years of working in banking, Bill and his brother ben decided to move to Evocity.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? To fight for a good cause is the only way i wish to go.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Myself, my knowledge, and my British Accent.

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks on these games etc): Literally I play irrelevant bullshit like The Sims 4.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes. I hate asking people for things.

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: Galil, accurate.

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? No. However I might make some now you mention it..

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: EvoMilitary

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Not established properly.