The Crimson Order

The Crimson Order | Arrival

Hello.

It's been a while since my last broadcast. I've been leading the fight on alternate continents. I am however, back. With this comes new changes to The Crimson Order which I will outline below to avoid confusion.

I will still be leading the clan where-ever possible however three new designated leaders will assist me with this.

They are:

- Captain Barry 
- Kevin Ramsey
- Nasios

These three will have designated roles within the clan and will be announced at a further date.

The Crimson Order | Roster

Since last being here there have been some roster changes. I have updated the roster to fit who is active and who is not. Reservists are come back by the day and I expect to have another 7 people back lurking within the city by the end of the week.

Please view the main post to see what ranks have been designated and where you fall within the hierarchy.

The Crimson Order | Recruitment

We are always recruiting within The Crimson Order. One thing I want to stress, even if you do not think you're up-to par of what we expect or want just put in an application. We are always looking for people to join us who have not much time within the city. If you do apply, please be expected to provide a video of you in combat. I do not care if you die or do bad in the fight. This is not what im looking for. What I am looking for is how you work with yourself and others. I base Crimson on teamwork and putting people to what they do best. 

Apply today.
Written by:
Commander
GHOSTK1LL3R
The following 12 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Santaliz, Grape, Kryptic, Richtea, , Falc, god, Spartan_KCT, Dimitris, JackZ, Byra, Jordy
Hello,

Decided to part ways with The Crimson Order, leaving my position for someone else.

The terms did not suit me and I believe that with someone else proudly taking the position to head the direction the Crimson Order wants to head, I am fully positive on this decision.

The men are on the verge of becoming something huge, be ready.

Thank you for this chance.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Dimitris, Wolven,
[Image: kVapH0U.png]

OOC Information

Steam name
[FL:RP] Mustang

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:79657118

What is your RPP count?
What timezone are you currently in?
GMT - UK
How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)

Current hours on the server (time of application)

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Yea

In Character Information

Full name
Ben Adams

Background information of your character
Ben was born in Nigeria during a conflict between oppossing tribes, when growing up he witnessed his own mother be raped, his own brother be kidnapped and his father be brutally murdered via beheading. As ben stayed hidden he managed to track down those perpetrators and brutally murdered the entire group of them, 12 to be exact, with an old rusty knife. He then fled the country undetected and goes around day-to-day as a normal citizen, however always lending a helping hand to those in oppression. Due to this he now lives with his massive arsenal of weapons in his basement, and occasionally enjoys a few whiskeys and bringing "birds" back to his crib.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?
Falc, JackZ, Zombie, General Rickets etc.

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
Provide support to those who as I, hate oppression from local government. Also to join and fight a long side a group of very skilled and professional individuals who share the same interests.

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
My upbringing, there's not very few have had that, and that makes me special.

Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
Yes

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
Health kits
Bandages
Coffee
Rifle ammo

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : Yes
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee: Yes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
XM - Close quarter stuff
Galil/AK - Midrange, fast raiding etc
AWP - Ocasional overwatch stuff, not very often.
Mac 10 - Fun against some not so difficult individuals.

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Yea

Clans you have previously been involved with
N/A - Too long ago

Reason for leaving these previous clans
N/A

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
N/A - "[FL:RP] JACKZ: you can give that once you're in"

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Richtea, Wolven
(07-06-2018, 10:28 PM)Mustang Wrote:
-Application-

Application acknowledged | Currently under review

Thank you for applying, please be patient while the Commanders review your application.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Mustang

It feels good to be back, I am going to need some time to recover so i will be out of action for a while. 

- Petey

The following 7 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Kryptic, BasicallyMental, Mustang, SJ., Panda, Wolven, Santaliz
Exclamation 
[Image: uVPac7b.png]

Intermission Begins
Sequencing Activation Order: #356
COMMENCE

I would like to inform you of the expansion of the order: many more now have our blood. However, all good things come at a cost. Kevin Ramsey has been dismissed from The Crimson Order. His aspirations did not amalgamate with that of the order's. We thank him for his efforts during his time with us. In no way is this announcement to undermine him, but to inform you all.

The Crimson Order | Roster

A few people have joined or rejoined the order since we have last spoken, also. Please welcome:
JackZ | Blooded
Naisu | Iniquitous Anarchist
Ukraine | Anarchist
Zombie | Anarchist
Sentinel | Anarchist
Richtea | Anarchist
General Rickets | Anarchist
BlueheartViper | Anarchist
Reefaz | Anarchist
Reebs | Anarchist
Whiskey | Noviciate Anarchist
Splatman | Noviciate Anarchist
Jonas | Noviciate Anarchist
Brandon | Archwarrior
James | Archwarrior

The roster has been updated in the Original Post.

May you all be so fortunate to stand in the shadows as the blood falls.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]

The Crimson Order | Recruitment

We are always recruiting within The Crimson Order. One thing I want to stress, even if you do not think you're up-to-par of what we expect or want just put in an application. We are always looking for people to join us who have not much time within the city. If you do apply, please be expected to provide a video of you in combat to the commanders. We do not care if you die or do badly in the fight. This is not what we looking for. What we are looking for is how you work with yourself and others. The order is based on teamwork and putting people to what they do best.

Ensure you apply accordingly and in detail using the template found in the Original Post. Remember, loyalty is what we desire most. Adept training is provided to those who show they will dedicate themselves to our cause.

Apply today.
Kind Regards,
The following 5 users Like Grape's post:
  • konsta, , Reebs, JackZ, Kryptic
Yes.

In Character Information

Full name
Louis Fontaine.

Born in the Bronx to a poor family of four children, Louis wanted to travel the world and meet new people. This objective soon placed him in Evocity drinking champagne and playing pool, yet he wasn't impressed. He wanted to feel what it meant to live: he wanted to live. He would put down anything in his way towards his passion and wasn't afraid to commit crimes, even murder. He has a tattoo on his right hand, just above his thumb where the slide of a handgun would rest after a shot was fired. He calls it his "count," or all the men he's killed on his path to "glory." It currently reaches all the way to his elbow...

Pretty much everyone.

Ghostkiller.
JackZ.
Jordy.
Kippsee.
Kula.
Prosto.
Zombie.
Falcao.
Reefaz.
BlackJihadWarrior.
Reebs.
Rickets.
Fillehhh.
Gccc.
Kulthro.
Lightbeer.

To increase my body count. And serve alongside both old and new friends. 

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
My skills with any weapon you hand me.

Additional Information

Yes.

Just medkits because I pretty much equip enough ammo I need for every skirmish. Also steroids when I have to chase people down.

Injection needles: No
Health Kits: No
Steroids: Yes
Coffee:  No

Well I haven't played in a while, but if I remember correctly, I always used the Galil and the M3 Super 90, and maybe an AWP once in a while for fun (Not sure if these were nerved but I know they were badass back in the day).

Yes.

FUMUKU Blah Blah (2013)
Lombardi Family, in its heyday (2015?)
Camorro a long time ago.
Cerberus Sierra.
Cerberus International.
A lot more, can't remember the rest.

Closed, inactive, or didn't like how they were moving.

I don't have one, I could get one I suppose, but I'm sure one of your members could tell how I play.

Yes[/align]

Sorry about the reformatting, my computer fucks up forum posts.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • JackZ, General Rickets
(07-07-2018, 06:26 AM)Falcon Wrote: -Application-

Thank you for applying, please be patient while the Commanders review your application.
Kind Regards,
  • Falcon

OOC Information

Steam name
[FL:RP] Cobra

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:104531418

What is your RPP count?

What timezone are you currently in?
GMT Greenwich Mean Time
How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)
3 https://gyazo.com/f3f88da952856e2067ace7d16c8d4c15
Current hours on the server (time of application)

I have access to both

In Character Information

Full name
Ryan Parris

Ryan was a young boy when he got into the life of crime, it started of with petty theft, shoplifting and pickpocketing, as he grew older he stopped, he decided to live with his mother and try live a normal life, that didn't turn out so well, his mother was killed by a assassin named Dragon, he decided to follow his fathers footsteps, the crime got bigger, robberies, muggings, store hold-ups. Again it stopped, his father was assassinated by the same person. Everyday he tries to find this "Dragon" and get revenge on his mother and father. No matter what the cost, jail time, robbing stores or someone for money to help survive. One day he will get revenge..

Flame, Ghost and Nasos
I want to join because my friend (Flame) is in the Crimson Order, also I have seen some of the raids that the Crimson do, it is crazy, alot of people fall to Crimson.
I believe I will be a useful asset to the team as I listen and follow orders, I will respect all the members, even if I don't know who they are. I am also not bad at combat when it comes to raids or defending a base etc.

Additional Information

Yes

Health kits, coffee 
ammo, i usually have enough equipped for the situation

Injection needles : No
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: Yes (sometimes)
Coffee:  Yes

XM1014 in mainly all situations, then it will be a galil or ak.
Yes

Slyfox

Group was inactive

No, but I was told I can provide one when I am in the clan by a member or Crimson

Yes
(07-07-2018, 11:40 AM)Wreckpod1 (Cobra ) Wrote: -Application-

Kind Regards,
  • Spartan_KCT