The Crimson Order
[Image: uVPac7b.png]

We would like to thank all of our consumers for purchasing goods from The Crimson Order Depot store yesterday, It was a huge success and we have donated our profits to charity.

Spoiler: The Crimson Order Depot

We would also like to showcase that we are once again active in the Industrial area of the city running our usual operations.

Spoiler: The Crimson Order HQ
A special thanks to Mr. Fox Cherpokov for conducting Interviews with members of our cause and shining some light on our organisation. Plenty more great Roleplays to come!

- Marco Marco
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Byra, Grape, Dimitris

(05-15-2018, 03:22 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
-snip-

(05-21-2018, 04:13 PM)Kryptic Wrote:
-snip-

You have both been accepted into our Organisation, You will be be given the needed tools to succeed within your daily duties you will be conducting with us.

Note:
The Crimson Order is still on the lookout for good both Aggressive and Passive players to conduct different tasks within our Order. Applications are open.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Grape, Kryptic

Today was a great day for our Organisation fellas.

We set up Soup kitchen with the Lombardi Family to help the Homeless and prevent homelessness as a whole, We gave out free meals all day to those that came.

A special thank you to Hugh Cawk who we employed for the Soup kitchen and he worked hard all day and supplied many homeless people with their meals!
The following 8 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Fultz, Yonno, Wolven, James, , Dimitris, Grape, Byra

Intermission Begins
Announcing Operation: Invasion of the Homeless
COMMENCE

Today has been another successful day in the order.

A tyrannous leader took the place of president and banned all homeless people, thus they had no other choice but to temporarily join our ranks. Roughly seventeen homeless raided; one even became president.
Evidently, the corrupted government fell and the Crimson put order in the city. 

May their blood seep into the ground as our lead fell upon them from the sky.

I'd like to make a special thank you to Marcus Camorro for aiding the limbless during the time of the battle as well as dealing with all legal issues surrounding the homeless people becoming apart of the new government.

This is a happy day for the less fortunate.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 8 users Like Grape's post:
  • Envy, JackZ, Byra, , James, Kryptic, konsta, Spartan_KCT

Intermission Begins
Announcement
COMMENCE

The Crimson Order has some unfortunate news: our Acting Commanding Officer has been in a serious car accident.

He is in a coma at this time and we hope he will recover soon. The doctors have no idea how long the coma will last for. Some are saying a matter of days or weeks; others have even shockingly stated the coma will last for up to twelve months.

We have left freshly cut flowers as well as our best wishes in his recovery room.

All the best, JackZ. Get well soon.

Kind Regards,
The following 7 users Like Grape's post:
  • Kryptic, Santaliz, Dimitris, , JackZ, Spartan_KCT, konsta

Intermission Begins
Announcing Operation: The Wake of the Order
COMMENCE

The comfort of the city has been silent for a while now, with petty 'gangs' rising and tyrannous governments forming. The Crimson Order's attention has been directed to Evocity once again and we cannot stand idly by during this catastrophic time.

We are awake, with new faces rising up from the bedding.

Please welcome our three new Acting Commanding Officers:
- Nasios
- Captain Barry
- Kevin Ramsey

May you all be so fortunate to stand in the shadows as the blood falls.

Recruitment is open for all that will be applying for The Crimson Order. However, please remember the following:
- You are expected to never back down
- You will be expected to follow strict orders
- Have good situational awareness and tactics in battle
- You will require to use Teamspeak/Discord at least in clan events and roleplays
- You will need to provide a video to the leaders of your point of view during a raid that lasts between five or ten minutes.

Ensure you apply accordingly and in detail using the template found in the Original Post.

Remember, loyalty is what we desire most. Adept training is provided to those who show they will dedicate themselves to our cause.

Good day.
Kind Regards,
The following 8 users Like Grape's post:
  • , Kryptic, konsta, JackZ, , Captain Barry, Wolven, Spartan_KCT
(06-29-2018, 06:56 PM)JackZ Wrote:
Hey guys i'm out of my Coma but i have moved to Cuba for a total of one year to cool off.

I've been having fun and improving my self and my fitness, Check the selfie!

[Image: selfie_fail.jpg]

Happy to hear you are finally out of your coma.Looking damn good btw.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • JackZ
(06-29-2018, 06:56 PM)JackZ Wrote:
Hey guys i'm out of my Coma but i have moved to Cuba for a total of one year to cool off.

I've been having fun and improving my self and my fitness, Check the selfie!

[Image: selfie_fail.jpg]
Stay well jackz from Fox Chepokov

p.s. please put the toilet paper on its place so you wont have any problems in the toilet
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • JackZ, Baskingner

One voice can change the room and that voice has arrived.

The Crimson Order is a name that will be carried by loyalty, strength, quality and a mindset of being indestructible.

The men will be stronger than ever, it's time.

The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, Santaliz, Dimitris, Ratatoskrr, Spartan_KCT, Marty
(06-29-2018, 11:19 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

One voice can change the room and that voice has arrived.

The Crimson Order is a name that will be carried by loyalty, strength, quality and a mindset of being indestructible.

The men will be stronger than ever, it's time.

Whhhhaaaaaatt???

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]