The Crimson Order
(12-08-2017, 09:18 PM)D0GG0 Wrote: State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
5 Tranqs, 2 Galils, 2 Kevlars, Blindfold, Hostage Rope, Baseball Bats, All types of ammunition

I think you misunderstood what a keybind is  Disappointed
The following 5 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings, Jordy, Ratatoskrr, Archer
 OOC Information

Steam name
Whiskey #187

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:83788548

What is your RPP count?

What timezone are you currently in?
Europe

How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)
8 bans sadly X_x
https://picload.org/view/drpdrdwr/unbenannt.png.html

Current hours on the server (time of application)

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Yes

In Character Information

Full name
Chris Kyle

Background information of your character: Chris kyle is a immigrant from switzerland but before he was in evocity he lived in Switzerland
and was a Millitäry member , in a Comabt training he got hit by a shrapnell from a Tank shell and not could go back in service , after he lost his job
he been in the underground and traint some mercenarys and other peopel, But after a time this been boring for him and he Desidet to leave switzerland and the underground to start a new life in evocity,
Now he is living 1 Year in evocity and is still in the underground and needs some money and a Group how he can trust and is Millitäry Drilled
He is been on a long search but now after some Groups later and Famelies he is decided to apply by The Crimson Order , His englisch is not the best 1 but when he is in combat
he not goes out of the way he stays with his brothers side by side and helps them when they need help , when someone goes in his way and you blocking the path he is going over Bodys to finish the Mission.

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
Because the clan looks interesting and would i have lots of fun
lots of calm peopel and very good aggrasive RPer wher i can maybe learn more from them.

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
I am a unice person how hase shitty englisch but stay to his mates and if they need help i stay side by side and not running
away like a pu**y , and i bring my kevlar and gun to kill the peopel.
Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
Always

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
Numpad : 1 Rifle ammo 2. Shotgun 3. Health Kit 4. Kevlar 5. My Lovely AK

Clans you have previously been involved with
Some other clans
Combat Seventeen
Chi No Hebi

Reason for leaving these previous clans
To much for the old Whiskey , Not orgenized , and more stuff

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capably of complying?
Yes Sir
[Image: af8wfw9.jpg]
Penta Sports Clan : http://penta-sports.com/

Full Member Rainbows Six siege

[Image: kVapH0U.png]

Applicant announcement

Hello applicants, thank you for submitting your application forms. Mr Martinez & Mr Papito, your application has been acknowledged and will be reviewed as soon as possible. Mr Kyle, I will need you to follow the proper application template provided on our home page (page 1), as the one you have used is the old version.

Please note that submitting video footage of you using firearms in an aggressive fight will help us not only judge you as a candidate better but speed up the recruitment process. Please submit any footage to me, it will be passed onto the commander via a secure communications channel.
The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • , Wolven, dev, Byra, Whiskey
Intermission begins
Sequencing Open Broadcast #2

COMMENCE

Grand Re-opening

Hello all,

As some may have noticed, we, The Crimson Order have officially re-opened. It has been a while since we've been seen within the city but make no mistake; this will no longer occur. 

Some may be asking the question; 'Why have you returned?'. This is a question that I have heard from a multitude of people have been asking my solders on the field. The simple reply to this is i've had multiple reports of clans on the server forcing civilians out of their homes; assisting dictators who are culling the land. These actions will stop now. If I see any of this within Evocity war declarations will be made. Consider this your warning for war will be perused if these actions continue.  

Recruitment

I have had many a question regarding if we are recruiting. The simple answer to this is; yes. We do not expect you to be amazing to join the clan. You might not know anyone within the clan; that's fine we're very friendly and are easy to contact.  We do not care about how long you've been within the city as long as you show potential. As long as you can abide to the follow we implore you to apply:

- Loyalty (no leaving for another clan, this is not tolerated and will only paint a mark on your back)
- Respect (When commands are given, you do not think twice about them. We, know what we're doing and in combat decisions are mad. You will follow them and not question them. If you do not feel the decision was the right one we can discuss after the situation but not during)
- Learning (We dedicate time into our recruits. If we have accepted you, we feel their is potential within you. However, you will need to listen to our constructive criticism for that will make you what you need to be. As long as you listen to what we say and follow what we do one day you can be something you've always wanted to be)  
-Patience (Patience is a virtue that is required within the clan)

If you can follow those four key virtues then this clan is for you. I pride this clan on the highest quality of performance the city has seen. Each and every solider within the clan is someone you can trust to have your back in a fight and will die before giving up. 

Roster Changes

There are some new faces along with old faces within the clan of which will be assisting me in maintaining the clan for they are what we strive every member to become. I will be referring to them by their code signs and not their true identities. Their real names are not known by anyone within the clan but myself. 

Adviser DVN

DVN is the logistical adviser to myself. He is in charge of making sure our presence is known throughout all secure channels including this. If you require any assistance with recruitment information he is also the go-to-guy. 

Adviser Captain Barry 

Captain Barry is the strategic architect. He is in change of major builds within Crimson and makes sure where that our bases are made to the highest caliber.   

Blooded Jord

Jord is one of our strategic general for the boots on the ground. When I am not leading the operation Jord is expected to take over and lead the troops. Jord is also part of the training team which reviews our applicants/anarchists and makes sure they're operating to their potential. If you're unsure about your perform these two men are the people to go to

Blooded Wolven

Wolven is part of the training team which reviews our applicants/anarchists and makes sure they're operating to their potential. If you're unsure about your perform these two men are the people to go to

Iniquitous Anarchist Jonas

Jonas is Captain Barrys right hand man when it comes to strategic architect. Jonas's role within the Order is to make sure our bases are secure and stable for our units to stay within.

There are many others within The Order of which have not been mentioned but this does not mean they're not noticed. We are all about improving our own and if you feel you can do a role like the one above or anything else please come see me and we can discuss. 

Applicants

[b]Michael Martinez - [/b]We require video footage of you in combat for us to continue with your application. Can this please take place in the form of a raid from start to finish. We are looking for your game-sense, accuracy, leadership where possible and a multitude of other things. If you're unable to provide a video we will have to deny this application. You have 5 days to provide a video to DVN or this application will be revoked.

Kyle Papito - Thank you for your application. We have deemed you worthy of joining our ranks however we have noted room for improvement. We will accept you if you agree to listen to us constructive criticism and from it improve yourself. You will automatically accept this agreement by accepting the clan invite once received

Chris Kyle - Thank you for your application. We have deemed you worthy of joining our ranks however we have noted a lot of  room for improvement. We will accept you if you agree to listen to us constructive criticism and from it improve yourself. You will automatically accept this agreement by accepting the clan invite once received. Please contact Jord or Wolven with your video in combat and they will inform you of your mistakes.

Written by:

Commander

GHOSTK1LL3R
[Image: 265785768090021230217.png&key=6b12384e79...9eba30f4c8]
The following 6 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Jonas, DVN, Wolven, General Rickets, Panda, Jordy
Good luck guys!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Wolven

Evening all, as GHOSTK1LL3R has just announced both Wolven and I are running the Crimson Training Program, I will accept all combat videos from you and we will review the footage and get back to you within 3 days. 80% of the time we will get back by the end of the sending day and have a document filed with our personal thought on your tactical performance.

When you have sent the footage to either Wolven and I; the document would have sub categories as followed:

CQB REVIEW

TACTICAL AWARENESS

MOVEMENT

COMMUNICATION

Both Wolven and I will come to a conclusion if we deem you fit for the squadron and contact either GHOSTK1LL3R or DVN about whether from our side of operations we see you as a commodious candidate and a strategic operative to work alongside.

Those whom pass this stage and are then enlisted will pass on to the next stage where we will go through some training procedures in our training facility. We will work on infiltrating a densely armed and defense heavy building using CQB, Tactical Awareness and Clear Communications. After they are scored on the effort we will move on to defending this building and a few of my operatives hand picked will attack using Crimson Order training knowledge to see how they grapple with the operation.

I wish all applicants best of Luck and hope to see you out in the field!

Signed

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 5 users Like Jordy's post:
  • , DVN, Wolven, god, Jonas

OOC Information

Steam name
Fudge

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:59081646

What is your RPP count?

GMT

13 (all over 6 months ago)
https://gyazo.com/fd93bd988e0a5aff0260eebd5569d371
Enter info here
1470 hours
No

In Character Information

Full name
Mike Hawk

Background information of your character
Mike is a Criminal, grew up rough, Good with guns, makes money via contra

Got some friends in here, seems like the only clan worth joining.

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?
Nothing much, I can handle a gun more importantly with kevlar, knows how significant cover can be in raids, Eliminate all Opposition.

Additional Information

Yes

Coffee, Rifle Ammo, Galil, Medkits, Injection Needles and speech binds such as "Get on the floor" and "Get out"

Chi No Hebi, I've worked with some people that were in The Denino Family

Shut down a few days after I joined

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capably of complying?
Yes

(12-10-2017, 03:19 PM)Fudge Wrote: Application

Applicant Feedback

Hi Mr. Hawk, the amount of effort put in your application is almost an insult to The Crimson Order. I was extremely close to instantly denying you, but I'm a great believer in second chances in this case. Please put a lot more effort into your application and try to provide us with some of your fighting footage with firearms.

Thank you.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • , Wolven, Jonas

OOC Information

Steam name
Willem de Walrus

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:120278589

What is your RPP count?

CET

Yes

In Character Information

Full name
Barry Escobar

Spoiler :
 Barry was born in The Netherlands, in a small country town. He grew up on a little farm his father owned. He lives there in peace, for over 15 years. Untill one day his father came up to him, so introduce him to some new 'toys'. His father took him to the shed he was not allowed to get in, ever. In his 15 years, he havent been in that shed, but now was the time. Barry was really excited, because new toys are always great. The key of the shed was hidden, but for reasons. The moments his father opend the shed, his mouth fell open. A shed, full of weapons, ammo and all types of equipemt someone needs to fight a full war... All by himself. From that day, his father taught him how to shoot. He practiced day im, day out, to master all the guns. One day, he heard a gun shot from the house. He went to check it out, with and galil on his back, just to be sure. He saw his father in the living room. Dead. One bullet between hs eyes. Instant kill. He was shot, but by who??? With his gun pulled, he searched the house. Noone to be found. Untill he went upstairs, and looked out of the window. He saw someone running away. He was quite far away, but Barry didnt hastitate. He aimed the galil, took a deep breath, and fired. Not a full clip, not half an clip... Only one bullet. In the back of his head. An instant kill, just like his father. From that day on, Barry kept fighting crime. He always teamed up with the police. He didnt join the police force, because he wanted to keep his own weapons. He always loved to fight crime aside the goverment. Untill one day he got backfired by some cops. They made him go to the back alley of slums. Than one cop shot him coldblooded. He felt the blood comming from his stomach. Pain, a huge pain. The feeling of being unable to breath. 2 man with galils came from a house, and shot down the cops one by one. They quickly took him inside, and cured his wounds. It took Barry a month to fully recover from his injuries. From that day, those guys where his best friends. They did everything together. Grow weed, money printing everything. They even raided the goverent sometimes, because there was yet another dictator. They became the most feared criminals in Evo City. 

One day, while they were getting raided by the police, he came eye in eye with the cop that shot him.
Barry took the cop inside, and took all his weapons. He asked if he still has the same pistol as back in the day, and yes, he still had the same gun.
Barry grabbed the gun, shot him the cop in the stomach, and left him bleeding. It lasted around 5 minutes untill the cop died from bleeding out. 
After that he kept living the same life everyday. Making money, growing weed, getting high everything. Now, at the age of 87, he is still doing the same thing. Only thing is he cant run that fast anymore, but his aim is still on point. People on the streets sometimes try to rob him. They end up with $5 and a bullet in their head.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?
Yes, I've fought with mutiple people in the past. I can only remember some of their nicknames. They were:
-Jord
-Wolv
-Dob
-Frost

I want to help furfill your goal of putting down other clans who are taking the Evo City's citizens freedom. I haven't had it easy myself back in the days, and I don't want any of these people to go trough the same thing as I did.

What aparts me from others, is that I know multiple people from the Crimson Order. I have fought beside them, and went trough deep shit with them. Because of this, I walready have a strong bond with them. 
I will bring everything i have to the Crimson Order. 

Additional Information

Yes

Riffle ammo, Health Kit, Injection Needle, Coffee, Steroids and Galil.

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : Yes/No
Health Kits: Yes/No
Steroids: Yes/No
Coffee:  Yes/No

What guns do you use and for what situation?
I mostly use Galil and AK. But sometimes i like to use the auto shotty, mainly for close combat.

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Yes.

Camorro Family
The Red Devils
Chi No Hebi

Inactive, Closing down

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
I don't have any video at the moment. If you want a video from me I'll record a raid next time I'm online.

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes/No

The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Jordy, Wolven, dev

OOC Information

Steam name
[FL:RP] Panda

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:63257200

What is your RPP count?
7 Points

English time

6 Bans:

[Image: 8132a8a663d783a963e68e91630d9e92.png]

Affirmative

In Character Information

Full name
Matt Velazquez

Matt Velazquez grew up in Evocity, U.S.A. He went to the marines when he was only sixteen, he fought in the middle-east in countries like Iran, Iraq and Uzbekistan. He came back 3 years later after a leg injury and is now fully healed and is looking to do more work in the weaponry field. 

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?
I have spoken to almost every active member in the clan.

Because it is a clan in the genre of what type(s) of roleplay I like, seems like it is getting very organised at an early start after only returning which I like to see.

I don't feel that I am any better or different than other applicants though I am quite good at listening and taking orders from people and I can execute them.

Additional Information

Of course, always.

1: Health Kit
2: Injection Needle
3: Equip Molotov from inventory
4: Equip rifle ammo from inventory
5: Holstering a weapon
6: Equip kevlar from inventory
7: Use Coffee

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : Yes
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee:  Yes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
Close range: TMP, XM or M3 Shotgun.
Medium range: Galil, AK, FAMAS.

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
I could record all of them but it would be a lot of space.

ACE Industries, Estleback Corporation.

Closed, Inactivity.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
Don't have one as of now but I will get one soon. (Will edit post)

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes, of course.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 4 users Like Panda's post:
  • Wolven, Jonas, dev, DVN