The Crimson Order
[Clan Application]
I have decided to remove my application since I got perma banned.

Foxi 
A permad member
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • JackZ, Mist
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP]

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092382629/

What is your RPP count? 0

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1

What is your current amount of bans? 8

Current hours on the server? 192 could have been already over 1000 if i was not perma banned

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Billy Escobar (can maybe be changed because in clan where im in now we all are called Escobar

Background information of your character:

Billy was born in 1999 and is now 17 years old in 2001 billy's mother and father died and billy did not know how they died so billy was looking for years how they died and in 2007 billy found out how they died (they where killed) the mother and father where on drugs and other stuff and where dealing in it so billy started growing weed in 2009 to make some money and buy stuff and trying to take revange on the people that have killed the mother and father of billy in 2011 billy joined the military everything was going very well there Billy found a nice woman at the military and made 2 kids in 2015 Billy and his wife with 2 kids has bought a house in Evo City and living there life well billy is still looking who killed there father and mother

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? To play alot and Fight alot im in a clan now that is not active like me

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Myself and my collection of Galils and my brain

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? no i have everything

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Medkit b injection needle n Ammo m

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Red Devils

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Not active i think the leader doesnt like playing anymore

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? Yes sometimes i like to give information alot and sometimes i like to take lead aswell 
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!

Steam Name: Co0FiE

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041394275/

What is your RPP count? 3

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1

What is your current amount of bans? 4

Current hours on the server? 464 hours

Full Name: Billy Escobar (can maybe be changed because in clan where im in now we all are called Escobar

Background information of your character: I'm 18 years old born in the netherlands then i moved to V2d where i start doing my work. I killed alot off people and maked a lot off money.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? We are playing together sometimes and i realy like that u guys are very great and do know the game very well.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? My Cars guns and my respect to you guys.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? no i have everything

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Medkit b injection needle n Ammo m

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Red Devils

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Not active i think the leader doesnt like playing anymore

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? Yes sometimes i like to give information alot and sometimes i like to take lead aswell 
The following 1 user Likes Co0FiE's post:
  • Doctor KuLa

Steam Name: Willem de Walrus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120278589

What is your RPP count? 8

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +1

What is your current amount of bans? 3

Current hours on the server? 574

Full Name: 
Barry 'Walrus' Escobar.

Background information of your character:
Barry once was a little kid, who didn't mean harm to anyone. Untill he met some bad friends, who all were criminal. They introduced him to drugs and weapons. He became more and more aggresive to others, and started carrying weapons more often. Now, its hard to find him unarmed, and he isnt affraid to kill someone.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order?
I'm looking for an good brotherhood, full of people who share the same interrests with me/

What will you bring to the Crimson Order?
Ill bring all my respect to all members, my knowledgend and all my weaponary.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)?
Most off the time i have everything myself. Sometimes i mught run out of ammo, but ill have it back on stock really fast.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)?
Rifle ammo, healthkits, steroids, injection needles.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to:
The Red Devils

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?
The leader became inactive.

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this?
Yes i am.

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Awestruck, Doctor KuLa
(04-22-2016, 11:43 AM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: No

Just no
(04-22-2016, 11:43 AM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: snip

What a great background character story for player, who got 8 RPPs.
dat moment when you are just sitting on your ass waiting for an approval.

The Crimson Order | Betrayal

The Crimson Order has recently stumbled across two moles within; backstabbers who thought they were wise. They weren't.

From this day on, Rudy, Willem De Walrus and Co0fie will no longer be a part of the Crimson Order after their foolish actions. They attempted to gather inside information, but they failed. They broke the trust of the Order, therefor were sentenced to death by Commander Pablo Pablo.

Treason is not taken lightly in The Crimson Order. Anyone found in attempt of going against us will be executed without warning.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random

The Crimson Order | Announcement

Due to The Crimson Order hitting upon some problems which, as of now, will stay classified, the pending applications will be acknowledged, but not denied or accepted. Nor will any upcoming applications. On behalf of all Crimson members, we thank you for your interest in joining, but it will not be happening in the nearest future.
Thats all for now.
The following 2 users Like TheCasanova's post:
  • Awestruck, JackZ
Clan has been deemed inactive. Message an admin to reopen it.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]