The Crimson Order
(02-14-2016, 04:52 PM)Bobby | Wrote: -Application-

Application acknowledged | Currently under review

Thank you for applying, please be patient while our Commander/Advisor reviews your application.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Bobby |
(02-16-2016, 06:52 PM)Martin13 Wrote: -Application-

Application acknowledged | Withdrawn

Thank you for making contact with us and applying for The Crimson Order, it's a shame you decided to withdraw your application. Best of luck for the future.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Wolven
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [Mx] Random Gamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57769738

What is your RPP count? 9

What timezone are you currently in? GMT (+1)

What is your current amount of bans? 3

Current hours on the server? 750

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: Nick 'Random' Olsen

Background information: Nick Olsen is an Ex - SRU Commander in his early 30's, having good knowledge with guns, and is in a mental state of mind. Olsen is loyal and a trustworthy guy, but expects to be treated with Respect.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? The Crimson Order is a respectable clan in Evo, with a lot of power, and has a lot of members. I also think that their actions are what Evo needs.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Loyalty and trust as well as a decent man with firepower.

---------- Additional Information ----------

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes.

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: The Galil. Its a really powerfull gun, but has a decent recoil for its size.

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? I have not gotten around to adding that yet. Fixed.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Syndicate

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? The Syndicate got really in-active because of Clan leader slowly but surely getting out of FL, which means I want to get into another clan. Because right now, it does not seem like The Syndicate will be 'revived' anytime soon.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Bobby |
(02-20-2016, 11:28 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: -Application-

Thank you for applying, please be patient while our Commander/Advisor reviews your application.

Steam Name: satnavjudo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

What is your RPP count? 0

What timezone are you currently in? GMT

What is your current amount of bans? 10

Current hours on the server? 343

Full Name: James Johnson

Background information: Abandoned at birth, James had to make his own way in life however hard he found it.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I enjoy to role play and by joining a clan i believe i can do this effectively with a group of people who are trusted to not be a minge and actually help eachother.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? My experience of the city, my skills and my weapons.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: galil as it has a great kick and can help you out in many situations to get the job complete quickly and cleanly

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? I have a keybind for health kits as it is easier to use them this way

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The corsicans

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? It was disbanded
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
The following 2 users Like satnavjudo's post:
  • JackZ, Bobby |
(02-21-2016, 11:35 AM)satnavjudo Wrote: -Application-

What timezone are you currently in? GMT (UTC)

What is your current amount of bans? 0

Current hours on the server? 352

Full Name: Mr. Markus Ratchet

Background information: Mr. Markus Ratchet. Once a field researcher, as well as a military combat coordinator, who was contracted to the EvoCity Military and Government. He had many ties to the Governments Black Book Operations, and after witnessing the level of evil the Government was preforming, he tried to blow the whistle by leaking top-secret missions and operations that they had been apart of, to the media. But by doing so, this made him a very big threat to the Government, and managed to paint a very big target on his head. He was soon dishonourably discharged from the military, and the Government very shortly placed a hit order on him. But Having a masters degree in experimental physics and biochemistry. As well as having extensive knowledge in military combat coordination tactics, it had Made him a very hard target to hit!

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? The Crimson Order clearly has a purpose to take down the scum of Evo, and clearly has the resources and manpower to make that happen. Oorah!

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Brains as well as bronze, with a lot of ammo to spare!

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes.

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: The Galil and the M3 super. Both very powerfull guns that are reliable in both raids and base defence.

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? I have not gotten around to adding that yet.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Weyland-yutani

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Overtime, the RP in the clan died, so the clan leader left and so did everyone else.
The following 3 users Like UndeadNuclearGamer's post:
  • JackZ, satnavjudo, Awestruck
Information 
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: zunax

Steam ID:  steam3ID: [U:1:103840962]
                   steamID32: STEAM_0:0:51920481
                   steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064106690

What is your RPP count? I got one RPP by aviator (ex-admin) playing in an opera.

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +1 (Germany)

What is your current amount of bans? 1 Ban (Fail ban cause I shorty stood on an injured guy when I try to get out of this situation...)

Current hours on the server? Nearly 400h

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Sure I do. Headset: Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 Digital Microphone: T.Bone SC450 USB

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Fedor Orlow

Background information:
Fedor Orlow was born in year 1991 in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy.  Nobody know his parents because he was born as a orphan.
He finished the school as one of the best but his friends brought him to "the other side". Fedor is very restrained and a criminal mastermind.
He often planed bankrobs, jobs of killing people and more. Fedor just did it by himself if it was really needed.
But if he started to fight..he won the fight, thats why Fedor is called "The Shadow of the World".

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order?
I wanna join the caln because I really love to being with people together, having fun and stuff.
I also wanna help the Clan to grow up! I also really like to Roleplay and I hope the Clan will start some events so I can help!
I also wanna share cool stuff with you guys and having fun in-game!

What will you bring to the Crimson Order?
•being friendly
•being helpful
•bringing (hopefully) good new ideas to build up the Clan
•being interested in the clan and their members
•and much more

( •respect and loyalty should be a standart skill of everybody if you wanna join a clan so I do not count it)

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes I am. But if sombody needs something I would help. I hope that would be given in the hole Clan.

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: M4 - cause of the good middle betwenn accuracy and damage

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? I can do the binds. But after my factory reset I forgot it.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: I was in two Clans...but the time made me forgetful..i do not really remember their names.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? I did not leave the clans. Both got closed..

I do hope you liked my application! If you are interested you can text me here or ingame or on steam!
Thanks for reading.
zunax
The following 1 user Likes zunax's post:
  • Bobby |
(02-21-2016, 08:18 PM)UndeadNuclearGamer Wrote: -Application

(02-22-2016, 06:34 PM)zunax Wrote: -Application-

Steam Name: Danny Fox

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/omegfox/

What is your RPP count? 0

What timezone are you currently in? Greenwich Mean Time Zone
UTC+00:00

What is your current amount of bans? 3

Current hours on the server?  300-350 hours

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes Both

Full Name:Reggie Kray

Background information: I am a twin to Ronnie Kray,who is a physco, we as brother try to get reputaion through out the city as powerful rich criminals.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? They are frequently active and a very strong orginization.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? My Building skills,Respect,loyalty and to have disaplinary 

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc):Garry's mid i have 750-800 hours , Counter Strike Global Offensive 550 - 600 hours Rank DMG, Counter Strike Source 630 - 650 

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes i will be very resourcefull i dont like to rely on people nor like people relying on me.

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why:Galil its very powerful if not overpowered 

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yes i have for Health , Rifle ammo , Rifle's and kevlar and many more. 

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Firsly Arcon,I currently belong to 'The Syndicate' but seem inactive and will leave to join this. 

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? 'Arcon' was discontinued. 'The Syndicate' inactive , lack of RP and safely saying completely dead as a clan
The following 1 user Likes dannnny's post:
  • Awestruck