Had enough.
Goodbye
Haha these people posting their emotions. It's good to be honest here. But there are some things here you can better keep for yourself. Not basing your opinion on things people say but to be critical.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Mist
User has returned, please don't post in this thread anymore.
I disagree with your "Race to become moderator", if you are only here to become a moderator I suggest you are to find a DarkRP community, I'm sure you will get some luck there Wink

Anyways Mist, I'll see ya round I guess. Good luck in the future.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
lol back already?

'Goodbye Rules 8-17-15 Reminder'

Can we see a forum ban be placed on this attention seeking kid?
(09-05-2015, 11:26 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: lol back already?

'Goodbye Rules 8-17-15 Reminder'

Can we see a forum ban be placed on this attention seeking kid?

If you return however you may make a newcomer thread - which he did

No ban is needed
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
A lot of misunderstandings was in place when I left, and stuff had to be figured out between me and Soul.
Some of you doesn't even know why I left in the first place, seeing it as you read the first few lines, and thought you knew enough.

Lock the thread please.
(09-05-2015, 01:08 PM)Mist Wrote: A lot of misunderstandings was in place when I left, and stuff had to be figured out between me and Soul.
Some of you doesn't even know why I left in the first place, seeing it as you read the first few lines, and thought you knew enough.

Lock the thread please.

Oh, that you didn't get mod?
Locked.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  •
Read through the Goodbye, warned.

You badmouthed and disrespected my staff team.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub