Had enough.
(08-28-2015, 11:06 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: You've ruined my view on you in one single thread. Well done...
Hope you find you solution. Goodbye.

It had to happen at some point.
Just bringing you the facts.
Well,

Sad to see you go. I understand some points of view, although I wanna give FL another chance to get back on rails. Everybody deserves a second-chance, so why shouldn't FL?

Kind Regards,

Ping.
Cya man.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Cya, Enjoy Life.
Ex-Server Teacher
(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: This is no longer about making friends, being friendly or just general roleplay. Now it's all about a race, a race to become moderator.

Not sure why you're speaking for the majority of FL, but I disagree with this. Whenever I play I see a-lot of players enjoying themselves, there might be a few wanna-be moderators but not the entire community.

(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: Shoutout to my boy CodedBrain/MavisDracula - You're the one dragging this community down, and for the love of god. Leave. Let the rest of the community see how you were back in the days, shall we? You're only here because Soul is desperate as fuck, and in need of a developer. Grow some balls.

This is too funny. You tell someone to act mature but you handle this like a child. Seriously disappointing.

Anyways, Goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • Grunt
(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: ryan! - No idea who you are, but you're obviously a dipshit. I like how you're still here, so good job with the asslicking Wink.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Mist
Bye Mist you're a great guy.
(08-29-2015, 02:46 AM)Duane Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: This is no longer about making friends, being friendly or just general roleplay. Now it's all about a race, a race to become moderator.

Not sure why you're speaking for the majority of FL, but I disagree with this. Whenever I play I see a-lot of players enjoying themselves, there might be a few wanna-be moderators but not the entire community.

(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: Shoutout to my boy CodedBrain/MavisDracula - You're the one dragging this community down, and for the love of god. Leave. Let the rest of the community see how you were back in the days, shall we? You're only here because Soul is desperate as fuck, and in need of a developer. Grow some balls.

This is too funny. You tell someone to act mature but you handle this like a child. Seriously disappointing.

Anyways, Goodbye!
There's a chinese saying "If you eat the poison, you might aswell lick the plate". I know how upset people would get at me if I state my honest opinions. I try to keep it as small as possible, with as little accusions and try not to be offending, and not giving my whole perspective on things, as this is a goodbye thread, meaning that I will never come back, until this community runs into another huge change. So yeah.. "If you eat the poison, you might aswell lick the plate". I don't want to get myself banned, but it doesn't hurt to tell people how I feel about them, does it Wink?
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(09-04-2015, 03:35 PM)Mist Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 02:46 AM)Duane Wrote:

Anyways, Goodbye!
There's a chinese saying "If you eat the poison, you might aswell lick the plate". I know how upset people would get at me if I state my honest opinions. I try to keep it as small as possible, with as little accusions and try not to be offending, and not giving my whole perspective on things, as this is a goodbye thread, meaning that I will never come back, until this community runs into another huge change. So yeah.. "If you eat the poison, you might aswell lick the plate". I don't want to get myself banned, but it doesn't hurt to tell people how I feel about them, does it Wink?

Mist, this community is never going to change

-Owner cant be fucked to spend money on the development team
-Owner wont hire people who offer to develop
-Owner is wanted for Tax Evasion

Anyhow, bye <3
The following 1 user Likes PythonPlays's post:
  • Mist
(08-28-2015, 05:21 PM)Reebs Wrote: Bye Mist.

Never really RPed with you, but just from reading your thread, you seem alright.

Shame to see that everyone's leaving. Good luck wherever you end up.
Thanks.
Good luck to you also.

(08-28-2015, 05:28 PM)Viljo Wrote: See you Mist, I miss you.
No you don't.
I will miss the good times we had, and I still do. We had awesome and really decent RPs. Sad to see how everything's changed so quickly.

(08-28-2015, 05:48 PM)Ducky_ Wrote: dont need to be a *** mist, bye
Just saying opinons my honest opinion, and I wasn't even started yet Sad.. I love you too <3

(08-28-2015, 05:51 PM)aviator Wrote: Can certainly understand your reasoning for leaving. Goodbye Mist.
I can finally see why you guys decided to leave. Thanks for everything though Smile!

(08-28-2015, 06:31 PM)Midget Wrote: Not everyone wants to have responsibility and I find it pathetic that you find it so important that you can sit there and safely assume everyone wants to be a moderator.

The reason you see it as a race to become moderator is because you view it that way. Go on the server and realize that there is most likely 70 players on the server. Are you telling me all these people wants to be a moderator? No, it is because you mingle with the same people everyday and don't interact with new people. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what you are talking about.

I am sure there are people on this server who have spent a lot of time on the servers and not mentioned a word or even made a forum account. Stop looking at everything as a chess game and grow up.
If only you knew how much I wish I could say here on the forums, you would understand. Unfortunately you're blinded, thinking that I'm just a child, hoping to cause havoc. In fact I am trying the complete opposite, to make people open their eyes, and understand how non-transparent Soul is. Corrupt developer with an owner that doesn't care about it's members. Suuure thing Midget, this is just a chess game. Go back to Soul, and wait 'till it's your turn Wink.

(08-28-2015, 11:06 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: You've ruined my view on you in one single thread. Well done...
Hope you find you solution. Goodbye.
I used to like you, but sure thing.
If you disagree with my opinions, fine. Instead you could chose not to reply to my thread in the beginning.
Just get out already.

(08-29-2015, 05:22 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: ryan! - No idea who you are, but you're obviously a dipshit. I like how you're still here, so good job with the asslicking Wink.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ayyy!

(08-29-2015, 06:06 AM)Suarez Wrote: Bye Mist you're a great guy.
Thanks. You too Smile.
Bye.