Had enough.
(08-28-2015, 01:10 PM)Mist Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Most of your goodbye post seems to be about becoming moderator. Fearless is not the right place then. You say I've dissapointed you, it's vice versa though.

Like Jan says: I hope you find what you're looking for, and see you around. Wink

Lmao I don't hope that you're serious.
My goodbye threads is me that needs a break. I only want the best for Fearless.
You never really showed me anything. No faith or even friendliness. I helped you serval times, and still you give me nothing in return. Don't act like it's me that's the problem.

Face the facts, Soul. Your ship is sinking, if you continue to paddle, while the big hole is slowly sinking it. You're gonna go down with it.

So you're saying I should give something in return if you've helped me several times? Moderator by the looks of it after reading the OP?
Also this is a gaming community, not a ship. I'm not sure where you're coming from, but I see Fearless improving slowly.
I would say: Give it a year, then draw a conclusion.

Just my 0.02$, and I'll leave it with this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: This is no longer about making friends, being friendly or just general roleplay. Now it's all about a race, a race to become moderator. 

Well I say that I agree with you here. It actually does seems like its a race. Those who wants to be a moderator/admin (I dont know how much there has changed since I were with the admin/mod power) but back to the point. members seeking the mod promotion because they have some kind of understanding that it's the über milestone to achieve. And everyone thinks that flying around with noclip n such is what an admin do. Well use singleplayer or play on the build server. The job is very time consuming and if you do what the admins job is to do. You literally dont have much time to "the fun" stuff for RPing. (Sorry I just getting very upset about all this backseat administration, and asslicking I have experienced in the last 2 weeks I've been playing here)

Also for those who lost the hope around Fearless RP- remember this there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. One day FL may be as you're expecting

I'm sad to see you leave dear fella.Goodbye Smile
Sad to see you leave mate! u was such a nice player!

I dont understand the "race" about being mod?, Honestly. alot and ALOT ppl is looking up to the staff team, and would like to be one? But its not a race? im pretty sure that they can see who is racing and who is earning it.

As i said, sad to see u leave! Gonna miss u mate! Smile

Gl with whatever u gonna do!
(08-28-2015, 01:18 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Most of your goodbye post seems to be about becoming moderator. Fearless is not the right place then. You say I've dissapointed you, it's vice versa though.

Like Jan says: I hope you find what you're looking for, and see you around. Wink

Lmao I don't hope that you're serious.
My goodbye threads is me that needs a break. I only want the best for Fearless.
You never really showed me anything. No faith or even friendliness. I helped you serval times, and still you give me nothing in return. Don't act like it's me that's the problem.

Face the facts, Soul. Your ship is sinking, if you continue to paddle, while the big hole is slowly sinking it. You're gonna go down with it.

So you're saying I should give something in return if you've helped me several times? Moderator by the looks of it after reading the OP?
Also this is a gaming community, not a ship. I'm not sure where you're coming from, but I see Fearless improving slowly.
I would say: Give it a year, then draw a conclusion.

Just my 0.02$, and I'll leave it with this.

Why do you keep thinking that I want want moderator? Yes I wanted it. I don't want anymore. Everybody wants it! I never referred to wanting moderator. Is this what you're trying to pin me down with? I want moderator, really? You're pathetic. I'd give the community 2 years, and then draw a conclusion.. It's gone. I never wanted my thread to be like this, but you just want to start something, dont you? Smile
Goodbye Mist.
You were a great community member and i wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Seeya Mist. Good luck for the future
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(08-28-2015, 01:48 PM)Mist Wrote: Everybody wants it!

Not everybody Wink

I was once a mod for EA, I'll never go down that road again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-28-2015, 03:30 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:48 PM)Mist Wrote: Everybody wants it!

Not everybody Wink

I was once a mod for EA, I'll never go down that road again.

That's really cool man!!!!!!!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Prosto
To be honest
(08-28-2015, 01:48 PM)Mist Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:18 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Snip
Snip
Snippety Swooty im coming for that booty

Why do you keep thinking that I want want moderator? Yes I wanted it. I don't want anymore. Everybody wants it! I never referred to wanting moderator. Is this what you're trying to pin me down with? I want moderator, really? You're pathetic. I'd give the community 2 years, and then draw a conclusion.. It's gone. I never wanted my thread to be like this, but you just want to start something, dont you? Smile

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the community is gone in 2 years. The whole GMod community and the whole GMod Roleplay is dying. Not just on this server but almost all servers. The fact this community has been around for so long amazes me. I have been from community to community and almost all them have been shut down.

You are right in saying, Souls Fearless ship is sinking, but the waves are getting stronger and all the ships are going down with him. The SS Fearless is going down in style, and when it does, that's where I want to be.
The following 2 users Like Stitch's post:
  • Mist, MacTavish
(08-28-2015, 11:59 AM)Mist Wrote: Shoutout to my boy CodedBrain/MavisDracula - You're the one dragging this community down, and for the love of god. Leave.
[size=small][font=Arial][size=small][color=#333333]Let the rest of the community see how you were back in the days, shall we? You're only here because Soul is desperate as fuck, and in need of a developer. Grow some balls.[Image: 8aa2a8d5c9574040392a60aad058edb7.png]

Shame to see you leave, I hope you find what you are looking for. I will continue "Dragging this community down" until people see it's the opposite.

Bye Sad
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Stitch, MrTreeGames, Grunt