Why am I not a Veteran?
(08-28-2015, 11:40 AM)equal Wrote: I am curious to know this as well, I don't remember Rickets doing anything out of order. Not to mention he has been on vacation almost this entire month.

DVN

Mate, I understand that you are striking for that moderator position. However, acting like a straight up c^nt on every post on the forums isn't going to get you there and I have absolutely no idea why you are even teacher, seeing as you're always swearing and cursing at other people ingame.

Toodles. :^)

Well, I'm yet to disrespect anyone on this thread and yet seem to be getting all the abuse for literally advising Rickets to PM Soul to prevent a flame war as tensions are high. Doing this doesn't get me any closer to Moderator, I'm just mature enough to know where to draw the line.

I never swear at anyone OOC, so where you've magically got that from in your little head is beyond me.

'Toodles'
(08-28-2015, 11:43 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 11:40 AM)equal Wrote: I am curious to know this as well, I don't remember Rickets doing anything out of order. Not to mention he has been on vacation almost this entire month.

DVN

Mate, I understand that you are striking for that moderator position. However, acting like a straight up c^nt on every post on the forums isn't going to get you there and I have absolutely no idea why you are even teacher, seeing as you're always swearing and cursing at other people ingame.

Toodles. :^)

Well, I'm yet to disrespect anyone on this thread and yet seem to be getting all the abuse for literally advising Rickets to PM Soul to prevent a flame war as tensions are high. Doing this doesn't get me any closer to Moderator, I'm just mature enough to know where to draw the line.

I never swear at anyone OOC, so where you've magically got that from in your little head is beyond me.

'Toodles'

End it here, let's not start a flame war and stay on topic.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN
As Falcao has stated the flame stops here. DVN if I see another post like the ones I have seen from you I will issue you a warning. Rickets has done nothign wrong. He is asking a simple question and you started having a go at him.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I wonder abaout the same?

What have i done?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(08-28-2015, 12:18 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 11:40 AM)equal Wrote: DVN
Mate, I understand that you are striking for that moderator position. However, acting like a straight up c^nt on every post on the forums

Quote:2d.) Do not insult forum members or staff members. If you do so, you may face a forum warning or suspension.

Thanks!

He knows it's against rules, we all do, but when people get pissed, 10% on a warning list that disappears after a couple of months does not mean shit if you get your point across. Tounge
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Certain individuals in your team caused the decision we've made to take away the veteran status. The appointment to stay peaceful against eachother, was broken by one of the supervising admins on your community. We've decided not to be picky, but remove it from all ex-admins who resigned to join a community that causes quite a lot of trouble here. If the veteran ranks would have stay, the veteran rank in general would have lost it value.

Temar is the only guy who've been made an exception for, as he did a lot for Fearless and has remained a decent guy.

Hope this answers your question.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Grub