Jokhah's Goodbye
I loved our efficient SRU roleplays. Never really got to know you but I would still love to. Cool that you stand up for yourself here. Your voice is heard here and woke me up as well. Peace.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Jokhah, you were an awesome mod and admin. You gave me my first RP point, not only that but you were a fair staff member. It sucked seeing you demoted, it really did. But I'm glad you still stuck around the servers after. Goodbye Jokhah, good luck with life.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
I wasnt around when you were an admin but you were a hell of a player!
I always liked how you stated your opinion and didnt seem to care about the concequences of stating that opinion.
I sincerely hope that your honesty wont bite you in the ass one day!

Hop on the server every once and a while to do your FoodmachineRP, it was amazing!
Stay safe Jokhah, youre going to be missed!
Bye Jokhah, really gonna miss you to be honest... I remember the first day I joined and you helped me with literally everything and yeah. Thanks a lot, stay safe man!
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
You were a really fun guy to be around.
I love your bad ass rebel RPs.
I'll hopefully see you around. Take it easy.
HAHAHAHA, GG man gave me a chuckle. If sucking cock is me having every admin against me, I couldn't image what you had to do to weasel your way to admin. I think I have talked to you like 3 times but you know, if you don't like Fultzy might as well hate me too I guess. Whose cock do you suck for admin? was it Narc or Killjoy?. For real though I just would like to congratulate you for honestly being the biggest cry baby to ever be on fearless man. Like really think about all of the 12 year old who cry less than you do. Don't be ashamed, be proud of it. It can't be easy being such a baby that if you don't get everything you want you cry and get demoted.

But overall I am glad that me playing on a server and talking to you 3 times hurt you to the level of needing to call me out haha. Friendly advice, go outside and talk to someone, maybe meet a friend, and just MAYBE find a job and make something of yourself.

Also Nuka, still mad about getting banned for breaking the rules I see, you might want to take my advice too.

BTW: I am permed lol
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Goodbye Jokhah.
Was nice to have you in FL for such long time
Goodluck.
Bye man, actually interesting to read, and I can relate to a lot of it. lol

I wish you and I knew eachother better. Good luck in everything. Peace!
LoL Ryan, you are a bitchmade troll. Funny you bring up me suckin people off like Killjoy or Narc, Narc was in the same set of mods as I was, Killjoy and I never even spoke till after I made staff. Do something with my life? Get a job? I've done something with my life, but that's not something I expect someone who hasn't to understand. I fought for your right to be a Gmod troll. What have you done other than go around disrespecting everything? Not shit? Figured as much. You'll figure it out when you are an adult. As for being a baby? I suppose if calling you out for being a bitchmade troll makes me a baby, you are spot on. You are a disrespectful, sad little boy who is going to turn into a man and realize that you have contributed nothing to society. Your words can't hurt me, kid. Have fun trolling wherever you want. When you're my age hangin out at college parties still, you'll eventually realize you're a waste of space, probably end up drinking a lot, and eventually move from your room to the basement if you haven't already. Eat a dick you troll. So salty. Figured, from one troll to another, you'd have more respect for yourself. As usual you never cease to amaze. Get a hobby other than choking on a bag of dicks you fuck.
"My name is Ryan! I'm censored OMG lemme quote everything and contribute nothing because my micropenis is seriously not a bigger joke than I am"
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • ryan!