Jokhah's Goodbye
The most honest thread out there. High respect for you for posting this you state everything that is wrong with this server, really hope FL gets the message...
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • mgdwszx, Nuka, Freezak
Well that was certainly an emotional goodbye, good luck.
I've always respected you as a person Jokhah. Good luck with whatever life throws your way, and stay honest man.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I was first on the server near the time you was, good times which you probably don't remember, dates go far back.
I agree with some of your things. I cannot really judge you as I never got to know you. It is nice that people stand up for themselves, especially somebody like yourself.
Enjoy life and I see your points. Good on you.
Ex-Server Teacher
I've never really had much of an opinion of you Jokhah. But I agree wholeheartedly with a lot of your points. You were a brilliant admin, I think.

I also agree about Ryan!; guy's a colossal twat yet he's still around. I don't care if I get a warning for this he's a wanker
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 3 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, DVN, Sjloefrens
(08-20-2015, 09:55 PM)Nuka Wrote: I've never really had much of an opinion of you Jokhah. But I agree wholeheartedly with a lot of your points. You were a brilliant admin, I think.

I also agree about Ryan!; guy's a colossal twat yet he's still around. I don't care if I get a warning for this he's a wanker

Try not to insult here as it will start a flame war, as I assume ryan! will see this thread at some point.
(08-20-2015, 09:59 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 09:55 PM)Nuka Wrote: I've never really had much of an opinion of you Jokhah. But I agree wholeheartedly with a lot of your points. You were a brilliant admin, I think.

Try not to insult here as it will start a flame war, as I assume !Ryan will see this thread at some point.

Eh :/
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Matrix_, Freezak
Jokhah, I will never forget the way you were so chill with literally anything. I won't ever forget when you were mod, liked my "Auto Doc" RP and got Beflok over to it to give me my first RPP.

[Image: NjnBnni.jpg]

Will miss you man.
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, DougisBest
Damn Jokhah, you were fucking awesome. Seriously you're one of the only people that will just straight up call it as you see it and not bullshit, respect man. You seriously got burned here in FL after all the hard work you put in as staff when others would sit around and play CS:GO all day, it's a huge loss that you're leaving.

Hit me up on steam mate, my old account got banned.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
You gave me my first (well deserved, too) ban and also some fantastic advice.
Farewell Jokhah, enjoy yourself.