Player report on [FL:M] Nighthawkd
(08-28-2015, 12:51 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Yes I do. Myself nor Hitman could move at all therefore I had to use my staff powers help those that were stuck to get them free.

I did not even realize that you had used admin powers to free yourself.

As stated in http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 these two things are considered admin abuse.
  • Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
    (You used your prop gun to unstick Hitman and knock over our prop.)
  • Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
    (Using noclip to "unstick" yourself so that you and Hitman could raid us.)

P.S. I feel that there should be a list of rules specifically for Admins/Mods that is publicly available for everyone too see so that admin abuse cases can be more accurately discussed.
Hello Zerdrick,

I apologize for the delay. I have had much on my plate. I will see to it this gets done within the next few days. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-06-2015, 12:59 AM)Grub Wrote: Hello Zerdrick,

I apologize for the delay. I have had much on my plate. I will see to it this gets done within the next few days. Thank you for your patience.

No problem, I understand that the fearless staff will be busy at times and thank you for updating me on the situation.
The beginning when you state he admin abused by grabbing your prop, there is no evidence that suggests he grabbed his prop. You can tell that he tried to grab Hitman, thus his lazer went to the sky, but then quickly disappears when he slowly works his down to Hitman. If he were to of grabbed your prop it would of glowed that yellow color. Unfreezing the fence wouldn't of helped them anyways, they could of jumped onto the metal world fence and got over either way. 

At 1:39, you can tell that the truck is somewhat glitchy and makes it hard for the person trying to jump over, thus there is evidence supporting the idea that Hitman did get stuck. 

2:57 Nighthawk gets over the fence without cheating since you quoted saying it looked like he was noclipping.

3:49 "You would bitch and moan right"

4:30 "its not cuffs its rope"

You need to learn how to speak to people, since being disrespectful is not the route you want to go. The group of you started to be severely disrespectful and only seem to provide a type of toxin to scenario.

After reviewing the case,

I have deemed that this is not admin abuse. There is no evidence that suggests Nighthawk unfroze the prop nor is it abuse for him to unstick people who are stuck.

Thank you for your patience and time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub