Unban Request - [FL:RP] Shadow
Your name: [FL:RP] Shadow

Your ban ID: 3823

Why we should unban you:

Hello everyone,

First of all, I am sorry again for all my actions, As you can see I made an honest apology on the ban request itself but
let me do this once more to clarify.

As of the evidence: Video 1 shows me hitting a firetruck (not killed), and hitting 1 person.
Video 1 end & Video 2 I was a victim and on Video 3 I killed one rebel with an AWP.

Its not like I did a massive propkill, shoot everyone and tranqing which happened at that current time.

I do not wish to get fully unbanned but a shorter time would be very appreciated.

This is my first ban request/rule breaking I have done on this server in my 380 hours.
I have learned my lesson and I will start more Passive Rp and recording situations instead
of taking action myself and stand aside. I will think twice before doing anything since it will lead to nothing.

Thanks for reading my unban request.

Greetings, Shadow.
I vouch for a shorter ban, indeed. Lets face it, everyone has bad days or makes mistakes. It's not like we can live without failures.
Not to mention we learn from our mistakes. Sorry for throwing my two cents in but hey, Shadow is a very good rper and ive NEVER seen him do this in his time.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

It does sound like a pretty long ban length, but we'll wait for Mikey (who I believe decided on the ban length) to respond.
Also to "Worldwidecoffee" do not post in the unban request section unless you are directly involved, it is in the forum rules. Do this again and you may receive a forum ban.
I said 3 weeks cause it was so sad what I saw on the video.

But since this IS your only 2nd ban I might be able to lower it for you

2 weeks is as low as I'd go
Edit: I made my mind up

You seem like you know what you did wrong. And I know for a fact you know better so 1 week

but I ever see something like this again I will ban ever harder got that?

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]