RV van, and vehicle command update
Woohoo!
Awesome! Smile
Jesus christ, thats bloody huge. Doomfort on wheels inc Tounge
Oh, I'm going full Trevor against this one!

[Image: 454701714.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Zecon, Falc
The other community seems to like our updates. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Edned, De CodeerHeer, Haarek
They can't complain, it was in discussion before their community even existed.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Edned
(08-10-2015, 07:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The other community seems to like our updates. Cheese
Firstly posting this for Wood - 

Posting this for Wood, who wanted to express the fact when Mavis was demoted project red was stopped. "The RV van was then added to the meth update, which was discussed behind the scenes in a thread called "Breaking Bad", which I featured my RV Van update. So actually, it's an update I designed."

Secondly this is for Soul.
To be honest Soul, I think Fearless likes our updates. Anyway have a nice day Soul.
[Image: wteogg.jpg]
The following 8 users Like Blurr's post:
  • Wood, Nyander, Tawee, Noble, Killjoy, Link, Zecon, GeorgeTheBoy
(08-10-2015, 08:06 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 07:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The other community seems to like our updates. Cheese
Firstly posting this for Wood - 

Posting this for Wood, who wanted to express the fact when Mavis was demoted project red was stopped. "The RV van was then added to the meth update, which was discussed behind the scenes in a thread called "Breaking Bad", which I featured my RV Van update. So actually, it's an update I designed."

Secondly this is for Soul.
To be honest Soul, I think Fearless likes our updates. Anyway have a nice day Soul.
[Image: wteogg.jpg]

I can't believe you understand how it works. I started the project I finish the project. What happened in the meantime doesn't matter. Copied is copied. You have a nice day.
To continue on what Blurr pointed out:

[Image: jwEox.png]

(Since no clock exists I used the most recent post to get the most accurate time)

Seems like you really like their updates..
So when does FL plan on releasing the rest of the meth update we copied? Or could you not salvage that code?
The following 3 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Wood, Blurr, James_Gaff