SWAT renamed, improved descriptions
To be honest, SRU does sound better and it matches the SRU vehicles we have. Makes it a little more realistic now.

Good work!
(08-08-2015, 04:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 03:20 PM)Jericho Wrote: You may aswell revert everything the old staff team changed, since you had no input into them either ways and now you're scraping the updates the old staff team thought carefully on.

This is a good opportunity indeed. Smile

They say you had no say yet apparently everything had to go through you first... Also many community votes have been removed/changed by Soul since he didn't like then, it was a shame we could have the new BMW model. Anyway OT: have fun with the minor update.
(08-09-2015, 09:37 AM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 04:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-08-2015, 03:20 PM)Jericho Wrote: You may aswell revert everything the old staff team changed, since you had no input into them either ways and now you're scraping the updates the old staff team thought carefully on.

This is a good opportunity indeed. Smile

They say you had no say yet apparently everything had to go through you first... Also many community votes have been removed/changed by Soul since he didn't like then, it was a shame we could have the new BMW model. Anyway OT: have fun with the minor update.

Yeah,we know lime is getting a new bmw model,and we are getting the same bmw,only refitted.
I messed up ^^ I meant it was a shame we couldn't have the new BMW skin/model on FL.. Not lime.
I was talking about how it was added we had a vote the Soul removed it.
Going against the community again, there's a surprise.

This was a community suggestion that got soooo many +Supports
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-09-2015, 10:15 AM)Marty Wrote: Going against the community again, there's a surprise.

This was a community suggestion that got soooo many +Supports

This isn't really going against the community, considering the large majority of the +Supports have made a goodbye thread and left prior to this.. Honestly it should not concern them if they follow the guidelines of the goodbye thread and leave FL for a long time.
... When we make a goodbye thread that dose not mean out privileges to reply on the forums have been taken away... We just don't play the server/are inactive on it.
(08-09-2015, 03:45 PM)Blurr Wrote: ... When we make a goodbye thread that dose not mean out privileges to reply on the forums have been taken away... We just don't play the server/are inactive on it.

I'm aware. However, if you are not active on the servers, then an in-game minor decision should not cause a fuss. If you are no longer playing in-game, then an in-game change like this should not lead people to come and flame on this post.
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • SoulRipper
Could I add something ?

Does anybody realise that a virtual job was renamed?
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 3 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Falc, Matrix_, equal