Leaving FL.
Heart 
Hey. Today, I've decided to leave FearlessRP. I've been playing FL since September of 2012, and got over 800 hours of play time. I donated some time in 2013. I've made lots of friends playing FL, some staff, others just random people I RP'd with.
A little about me playing FL:
Like I said, I joined FL in 2012. I got banned for my first time in 2013, for FearRP. (At the time, there was no moderators, nor a moderator rank, and the current admins I never saw on and I never read the rules Tounge) It was the first day the moderator rank came out. (Like I saw soul giving the moderator rank permissions etc etc with ULX, this was also when FL used ULX for their admin mod.) After that I really didn't get banned much, till I got banned again, I dont really remember much about this. The biggest ban I remember was my perm. ban in 2014 or 2013. I abused a chair glitch to get under the map, that allowed me to shoot people. I did it because my mind wasn't really focused in, as it was around 10am and I didn't sleep yet. About 2 months later, I appealed for a unban. It was accepted, as I was honest and told a staff member about a hour after I did it. However, I got a 40 hour blacklist from weapons, that was pretty hard to work off. lol. After that I did not get banned once, (the ban after that was on the same day for a random raid, that to me was not really random, as I saw contra Tounge) Now after I got unbanned, nothing really major happen'd. I just went on playing like normal. During that time, I started to get into "hacking," and packet flooding (DDoSing or DoS) Also note, I never DoS'd or DDoS'd FL, or anyone, just friends who gave me their permission to test a putty VPS with a perl script installed, and I tested on my own hardware (Servers, etc). After that, I got he idea to scan FL for exploits, (The website, mainly.) I found some SQL injections, or SQLi, and PM'd Soul, he got dat all fixed Cheese. Now, I started to drift away from "hacking," or Exploiting as you will. A few days ago, the web-server on FL fucked it's shit, allowing anyone to DL any file on FL. I tested this to see how bad it really was, turns out, it was pretty bad. I tested it on a main mybb file, with FLs SQL info. After that, I attempted to contact Grub via Steam, he was sleeping (just my luck >.>) So then I added a moderator on Soul's friends list, and told him to tell Soul to add me. (Thats why the site went down a few days ago for maintenance, along with all the servers, on 8/4/15, or for those who use dates the other way, 4/8/15) Yesterday, I found another exploit. It was pretty much the same thing, however, it allowed them to view the phpinfo and phpconfig files, and download any file they wanted. After soul fixed that, here we are, to me writing this, or you reading this.
The reaason I am leaving FL is because I don't have time to play FL anymore, and right now, to me, its just boaring. I will keep active on the forums. Also, my internet sucks cock, meaning, I get 200+ ping, and one person renders a youtube video or downloads, BAM its fucking 1k+ ping >.>

Welp, I guess thats it.
Heres a list of people that I liked in FL.

SoulRipper - I don't respect you, to be honest, however, I respect what you have done for FL and the hard work you have put into the server. Thanks for the awesome community.
Slime - You've been my friend for a while now, we grew to be good friends over FL. Smile Thanks mate!
Grub - You're one of the best admins I've known. Smile
Beefcock - You're building is fucking awesome. Hope you can come back to FL some day Smile
Rozzok - You are my bro, so why should I not put you here?
Spartan Jr. - You were a awesome admin, and helped me understand the rules better.
Enzyme - Your cool.
Theo - You got a sexy voice.
Rayts5 - You helped me find exploits to report to Soul, thanks, you are also a great friend. Smile
Staff - Thanks for cleaning the server for us; this goes to the former staff and current staff.
The community - Thanks everyone for being a great community, donating to support the community, keeping the server alive, etc. <3

This is goodbye, I guess.

Kind regards,
Adam James

(sorry if there is any spelling errors, as I had to write this on a broken keyboard and notepad, since all the text made chrome shit it's self.)
The following 3 users Like Adamantite's post:
  • Enzyme, Grub, Spartanjunior
Thank you for helping Soul get stuff fixed and keeping us safe.

Hopefully you gain interest again bud, have fun!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Adamantite
Goodbye! May your life lead well!
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • Adamantite
Goodbye, I hope you had lots of fun on FL, and good luck in your future endeavors.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Adamantite
Goodbye
The following 1 user Likes Flares's post:
  • Adamantite
Goodbye.
I wish you the best of luck in the future Smile.
don't hack me
B(
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Adamantite
[Image: bxDqAap.jpg]Ok lol

See ya man :Smile
Good luck
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Adamantite
(08-12-2015, 04:35 PM)Tomoash Wrote: [Image: bxDqAap.jpg]Ok lol

See ya man :Smile
Good luck

I'm still staying, but not on the server, (as i said ping too high to play on the servers anyway Tounge)
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Tomo
Goodbye, we all will miss you. Sad