UBR: Waterloo
(08-09-2015, 01:36 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 01:31 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Waterloo,

First off I suggest you stop lieing in an UBR. You said "in a dark area of evocity, at night." It was the day time, and you know it.

Secondly, I heard shotgun sounds, went over to investigate and could quite clearly see you shooting |FTG| Sgt. Cate. It was an obvious team kill.

Firstly, Either way it was still dark and hard to make out the difference for police and rebel, even for me and cate

And secondly, Just because you hear shotgun sounds does not mean that it was purposely a team kill, he shot at the police officers first and Cate accidentally ran infront, and he admitted this to us.

Proof:

[Image: 8s4nU2p.png]

Plus, I'd like to add that you were following us since the beginning, as we could see your name, and you flying around. So don't lie and say that you just "heard" the shotguns as it's not true. Just admit to you trying to get us banned.

What it looks like to me is a ban with insufficient evidence provided by the administration team, and that in my opinion (even though I can't make decisions for you), this ban should be lifted.
(08-09-2015, 01:48 PM)Stitch Wrote: When ppl make unban requests even when they clearly broke rules

[Image: post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif]
(08-09-2015, 01:49 PM)Suarez Wrote: I see no reason for your ban to be lifted.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Obviously. You're the one who wants me banned oO
(08-09-2015, 01:50 PM)Waterloo Wrote: Plus, I'd like to add that you were following us since the beginning, as we could see your name, and you flying around. So don't lie and say that you just "heard" the shotguns as it's not true. Just admit to you trying to get us banned.

What it looks like to me is a ban with insufficient evidence provided by the administration team, and that in my opinion (even though I can't make decisions for you), this ban should be lifted.

I was not following you I was in phased above the park AFK. Lieing in the courthouse warrants a forum ban. I will let an admin give you the appropriate punishment.

Fearless Moderation Team
(08-09-2015, 01:54 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 01:50 PM)Waterloo Wrote: Plus, I'd like to add that you were following us since the beginning, as we could see your name, and you flying around. So don't lie and say that you just "heard" the shotguns as it's not true. Just admit to you trying to get us banned.

I was not following you I was in phased above the park AFK. Lieing in the courthouse warrants a forum ban. I will let an admin give you the appropriate punishment.

Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. You were AFK above where the situation happened, so you were saying it was some kind of coincidence? Could you clarify how you heard the shotguns? Also, how did you instantly physgun me after Cate died?
Stop trying to continuously try to stop me from posting on this forum.
(08-09-2015, 01:54 PM)Suarez Wrote:

If you were 'AFK' then how did you instantly know that he had shot Cate, surely if you WERE afk you wouldn't have known for the length that you were, but you were only above the park after we attacked, and the instant he killed him you physgunned him
I was AFK on my phone with my headphones still on, hence why I could hear the shots.

Fearless Moderation Team
When you are banned in the middle of writing your reasoning:

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-09-2015, 01:57 PM)Suarez Wrote: I was AFK on my phone with my headphones still on, hence why I could hear the shots.

Fearless Moderation Team

Sounds kind of suspicious to me. So you have what? Immensive reflexes that allowed to press the W key instantly, not to mention that you have really powerful ears to know where the shots were coming from.
Your UBR has been denied. Thank you for your request

Fearless Moderation Team