UBR: Waterloo
(08-09-2015, 02:02 PM)Suarez Wrote: Your UBR has been denied. Thank you for your request

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

On who's authority may I ask?
(08-09-2015, 02:02 PM)Suarez Wrote: Your UBR has been denied. Thank you for your request

Fearless Moderation Team

If this is as you say a 'courthouse' previously, would the suspect in question (the admin/mod) be allowed to deny his charges?
My own. I banned you and I am able to deny unban requests from people I have banned.

Fearless Moderation Team
(08-09-2015, 02:04 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:

Fearless Moderation Team

If this is as you say a 'courthouse' previously, would the suspect in question (the admin/mod) be allowed to deny his charges?

Once upon a time, there was a rapist in a courthouse. The man deserved to spend his life in prison due to the fact that he raped 25 different women. When suddenly, something happened in the courthouse. The man stood up and said "Alright, I deny all your charges, under my own authority", and he left the room. According to you, that's allowed.

Does that seem fair?
(08-09-2015, 02:08 PM)Waterloo Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 02:04 PM)||Fangz|| Wrote:

Fearless Moderation Team

Once upon a time, there was a rapist in a courthouse. The man deserved to spend his life in prison due to the fact that he raped 25 different women. When suddenly, something happened in the courthouse. The man stood up and said "Alright, I deny all your charges, under my own authority", and he left the room. According to you, that's allowed.

Does that seem fair?

Point Proven
(Still no disrespect just my opinions)

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-09-2015, 02:05 PM)Suarez Wrote: My own. I banned you and I am able to deny unban requests from people I have banned.

Fearless Moderation Team

Another thing. Imagine this. 

So a judge breaks a law, he deserves 20 years in prison. Do you think he could just sit in a court room all by himself and judge himself?
Moved to denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.