Staff resignation notice
(08-01-2015, 10:49 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: A lot of innocent people are going to be unbanned.
Then why even banning them in the first place?
If they were innocent they shouldnt have been banned in the first place. I think soul it took you too much time to react to all this, i hope you can find a team as good as the old one. (i dont believe so)
-Deleted-
(08-01-2015, 11:15 AM)Avalanche Wrote: The ex team took the gamemode in the back. Good job.
Now we will have two FL servers up and running.

To all the players out there who hates DarkRP, TTT, PERP and all this shit, I have a fully working version of CityRP i am willing to give out free.

Two FL servers now, why not 3? 4? maybe 5? or why not 100?

With a small knowledge of lua you will be able to code an insane gamemode.

An important notice!: You need a fully working mysql database.
If you don't have any or know how it working, I will host a CityRP mysql database for you 100% free.

Just PM me today.

I don't think you should do this but that's besides the point.
What I am wondering is, are you refering to Applejack which is publically available or the actual CityRP gamemode, (Blowfly Leaks)
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • GRiiM
(08-01-2015, 11:15 AM)Avalanche Wrote: The ex team took the gamemode in the back. Good job.
To all the players out there who hates DarkRP, TTT, PERP and all this shit, I have a fully working version of CityRP i am willing to give out free.
If you don't have any or know how it working, I will host a CityRP mysql database for you 100% free.
Just PM me today.

Why on earth would you even do that lol? We didn't "take the gamemode", we are using a gamemode our development team created off a base that someone else made.

News Flash lads, Soul didn't make CityRP!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 7 users Like Wood's post:
  • Brynn, Cameron, GRiiM, livkx, James_Gaff, Dauntless, Sirrus
some people are very clueless its quite funny Smile

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Wood, livkx, Pinky, Mathias_

Just PM me today.

You bash the ex-admins yet you're willing to kill a community by giving out it's gamemode, nice.
(08-01-2015, 10:38 AM)Wood Wrote: Not to mention quite a lot of your money draining else where.

How Soul spends the money is none of my concern (as a donator).
I donated for self reasons as I wanted the perks and the money packs Smile

My reason was not.. "this money will help the community grow".

IRL when I spend money on something (whether it be food, a car or something else) I don't care what happens with that money next, I got what I wanted and am happy.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • Michael
(08-01-2015, 11:28 AM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 10:38 AM)Wood Wrote: Not to mention quite a lot of your money draining else where.

How Soul spends the money is none of my concern (as a donator).
I donated for self reasons as I wanted the perks and the money packs Smile

My reason was not.. "this money will help the community grow".

IRL when I spend money on something (whether it be food, a car or something else) I don't care what happens with that money next, I got what I wanted and am happy.
RIC0H, you have to understand that donating to FearlessRP isn't like purchasing a product. The benefits you get from donating are only there to encourage donations, the donations themselves are meant to help the server.

When you buy an apple, the apple is the product. But when you donate to a server, the benefits are merely a side effect. The product is the server time you paid for.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
Lol >.>
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]