Which is more badass? SCO19 or HG03 or UKSF?
Video 
These are all British Armed Response Police Units, in your own opinion which one is badass off these videos.
The first one:
SCO19

The second one:
HG03

The third one:
UKSF

In my opinion the UKSF seems the most badass, they can make an enterance!
In your own honest opinion which one of these Armed Response Teams seem the best?
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Audacter
I personally prefer SCO19 as I have done for a long time.
All three have a job to do and they preform their jobs extremely well and I have a high amount of respect for all of the men and women in the police force. SCO19 appeals to me more as they are usually the first response and do a lot of policing in general even without using their firearms.
Also the SBS (Special Boat Service, in the UKSF) is not a policing force it is one of the naval special forces and does similar operations as the Special Air Service, thus why some people may think it more 'badass'.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Well out of the list, you linked a video to the SBS. They would be the best trained as they work in partnership with the SAS. The rest are police forces and not really 'special forces'.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Audacter
UKSF

They push the boat out and jump.

OOOOh!

SBS are prolly the most badass ones, SAS is only one.
SCO19 fires more shots than I would have thought which is interesting. After watching the videos id say the SBS was most badass, there's not many people who can say it is their job to jump from a Hercules, at least I think it was a Herc, with guns and boats.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Alfred