The Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Favourite Episode/Season?

Just started watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air again and I was wondering if any of you guys have watched it, if so what's your favourite episode/season?
Never really seen it. Do you have some selling points that could convince me to see it?
Best Regards
I don't recall any episodes but Fresh Prince is a great show!
Can't remember the number of the episodes but the one I like the best is when Will challenges Carlton to live in Compton
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(07-27-2015, 05:16 AM)Davidson Wrote: Never really seen it. Do you have some selling points that could convince me to see it?
Best Regards

A boy born and raised in the inner city of Philidelphia is sent by his mother to live with a much richer family, the Banks, in Bel-Air. Will's transition from 'inner-city boy' to 'rich boy' is wonderful. The characters always make me laugh. The characters developments are excellent, especially Carlton's. He's hysterical as the 'geeky' type and this clashes with Will's personality. The show also has several reoccurring themes, this includes a certain someone always getting drop kicked out of the house.

Overall it is a great performance and I definitely recommend you watch it. 
(07-27-2015, 08:15 AM)Ikaros Wrote: Can't remember the number of the episodes but the one I like the best is when Will challenges Carlton to live in Compton

Haha, I remember that one, I believe it is Season 1 Episode 23. It's funny how Carlton turned all thug-like.
(07-27-2015, 09:14 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 05:16 AM)Davidson Wrote: Never really seen it. Do you have some selling points that could convince me to see it?
Best Regards

A boy born and raised in the inner city of Philidelphia is sent by his mother to live with a much richer family, the Banks, in Bel-Air. Will's transition from 'inner-city boy' to 'rich boy' is wonderful. The characters always make me laugh. The characters developments are excellent, especially Carlton's. He's hysterical as the 'geeky' type and this clashes with Will's personality. The show also has several reoccurring themes, this includes a certain someone always getting drop kicked out of the house.

Overall it is a great performance and I definitely recommend you watch it. 

Cheers, lad. That was an excellent review, I will diffently check it out when I have the time.