The staff system
I personly think it's a fair process that we currently have. There is only a few admin abuse threads and those are usally really minor or completly ridiculous. I would like to see an increase if the staff, however I can understand the staffs priorities to protect the reputation of FL by making sure the members that they are the right person for the job.

Mist, I really appreciate you making this post. I don't really agree with your point, however this thread you made provide a great platform to give players an understanding on process to become a staff member. Transparentcy at its best, thank you.

Also to the poster, thanks for responding in a mostly civilesed manner. Makes me proud to be a community member.
(07-27-2015, 01:26 PM)Davidson Wrote: I personly think it's a fair process that we currently have. There is only a few admin abuse threads and those are usally really minor or completly ridiculous. I would like to see an increase if the staff, however I can understand the staffs priorities to protect the reputation of FL by making sure the members that they are the right person for the job.
Mist, I really appreciate you making this post. I don't really agree with your point, however this thread you made provide a great platform to give players an understanding on process to become a staff member. Transparentcy at its best, thank you.
Also to the poster, thanks for responding in a mostly civilesed manner. Makes me proud to be a community member.
Well I can defiently agree with you, that this community is indeed one of the most friendliest I've been on, when it comes to a garry's mod community.
You are one of those guys we need more of, thank you so much Smile.

Thread can be closed. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped me to clarify all my questions.
Closed as per request.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]