Spud - FailRP
Question 
Your name: Spud

Your ban ID: 63512

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow

Reason: FailRP

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: I may be proven wrong after this but as far as I'm aware I wasn't breaking any rules, I was walking around the suburbs where there was indeed a violent firefight was under way which I was unaware of until I entered the area through the back following someone else. While there I only ducked for cover and offered police officers medkits until I made my way to the exit of the area after being shot, after lingering around the entrance for a bit I made my way to the woods nearby and equipped a rifle after observing the police unable to deal with the situation and feeling I had a fair reason to take shots at the people holding down the area as they had already shot me multiple times but while equipping a sight I was banned. I understand why being in the area of the raid could be seen as fail rp but my intentions were to leave once I saw the situation there and if you try to say that equipping a weapon is the fail rp I think I had fair reason and had not yet even fired a shot. If a fair reason is given as to why I was banned then I will make no further complaints.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
You were walking up and down through the middle of the fight. They were exchanging shots and you just walked straight towards them without any fear for your own life. You didn't even attempt to sprint out of the area you just walked casually.

I sprinted when I had stamina - though perhaps there were times where I didn't use it when I could have. 
When me and Rickets first noticed you, you where walking up and down the street, not running to cover. Not attempting to find cover, literally walking down the street during a shootout.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Oh, well I've already forgot the events as they unfolded so you may as well deny this I'll just wait it out.
Denied
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]