Perm ban (3 month ago)
You said that the scammer offered to take your car and then return it along with a percentage of what the car is worth. In one case, $290 000 was scammed from a player called Xedro. The scammer returned $5000 back to Xedro and gave you $280 000 which leaves the scammer with $5000.

What I don't understand is why the scammer would take so little money.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(07-16-2015, 03:47 PM)Nacreas Wrote: You said that the scammer offered to take your car and then return it along with a percentage of what the car is worth. In one case, $290 000 was scammed from a player called Xedro. The scammer returned $5000 back to Xedro and gave you $280 000 which leaves the scammer with $5000.
What I don't understand is why the scammer would take so little money.
Now i am thinking on it and i dont understand why he didnt took the % of what he got he gave me the money so i didnt say nothing about that I thought that this is my % and he didnt say nothing about that. I thought that i needed to keep all of the money and after that he will take it back and will give me my %(and he willl tell me in steam).
I think that he didnt wanted to get ban and he wanted me to get this ban.
You can check more about this account maybe he tryed to let me to get this ban?
I am very confused right now.
Like i said alot , If the evidence of the screenshots will be here you will see the Chat with him when he offerded me all of this "Idiots deal".
And i cant get it and the man that scam me blocked me and he always ignore me when i want to add him to the steam and to let you talk with him and to check what happened.
As i can see the scammer changed names when he scammed pepole. all the scammed items was dropped to you. every single item.
Thats more than enough evidence.

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]