Abuse Report.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Admins are allowed to abuse. Haven't you noticed?

Really not involved, warned.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Though I am not involved, I have to say something

I am in noway against Rickets or anyone, but, the admins, or the owner etc. Wouldnt like it if players/donators or anyone, decided to spawn this just out of boredom. I dont see why an Administrator has the rights to so when the normal player doesnt

yeh yeh warned not involved

bye

Don't post after being told not to do so. Warned. - Nacreas
Involved, Witness.
I believe I was a Police Officer at the time and was on Patrol when I saw it being spawned in, so just like many other people I watched for a bit.
The original post said it was Frozen, the only time I saw it frozen was when Rickets froze it in order to fix it in order it didn't kill people.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Having the ability to do things you can't isn't abuse
Admins are trusted with these extra abilities
Were as the general player base isn't
Oh and in direct response to frozen props
That rule is there mainly for barricades and cones etc
Not every single point possible prop
In this case it's a vehicle and trying to claim it's breaks that rule is stupid

So what rule exactly did he break
I thought it was the rule that was about props being frozen on the street as you stated.
If the vehicle was not frozen when I was walking towards the policeman whom was pulling me over the vehicle in question would have also flew away to god knows where. I froze it to prevent this problem. Also with the prop being frozen the road was also blocked by his police car and it was only one of the two lanes so it was no completely blocking anything.

I'm really not seeing any abuse here.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
One thing. he is able to spawn something that player cannot be able to do a vehicle that is able to fly while normal players are not able to.
Because he is an admin
Not because he is abusing

Admin abuse is when they abuse there power in some way
Not simply because he can do it and you can't